1.    #1  
    found out at verizon wireless online store, acessories are heavily discounted for webos phones. here are the following bundles and their respective links.
    (note pre plus, bundles dont have a TS back cover since it comes stock with the pre plus, whereas the pixi plus TS back in in the bundles.

Palm Pre Plus:
    Touchstone Charger, Vehicle Charger: $19.96
    Touchstone Charger, Vehicle Charger, and Case: $24.95

Enter your location

Palm Pixi Plus:
    Touchstone Charger and TS Rear Cover: $9.97
    Touchstone Charger, TS Rear Cover, and Vehicle Charger: $19.96

Enter your location

I don't think you have to be a verizon customer to order it, and secondly it looks like it only applies to bundles. because it shows $30 for the touchstone charger alone.
    Last edited by Maestro1; 07/06/2010 at 09:51 PM.
    nice find!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    anyone know if the stores offer it too?? Might pick up one more!!! So if they offer that charger and touchstone think they work together???
    The price will go back up when the new devices are released. I already picked me up 3 touchstones and thinking about a 4th
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pchrist View Post
    anyone know if the stores offer it too?? Might pick up one more!!! So if they offer that charger and touchstone think they work together???
    it says online store exclusive, but it wouldnt hurt to try to go to the store and try to schmooze them into matching the website.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    If i buy a pixi touchstone would it work with my pre? I wouldn't mind picking one up for 9 bucks. hah.
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    the touchstone is the same for pixi and pre, the device backs are different

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I know the backs are diffrent, i just don't need a back since my pre plus already came with one, and that is cool. Getting a touchstone for nine bucks isn't bad .
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    Nice find, but does anyone know if you need to also buy the wall charger for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerstg View Post
    Nice find, but does anyone know if you need to also buy the wall charger for it?
    You will need to have a wall charger in order to use it.
    Picked up a couple of the $10 touchstones. Worth noting that overnight shipping is free!!