1.    #1  
    Is there a way to get the Pre through my car speakers? I can do it in my friends car, but he has that cassette tape adapter that plugs into the 3.5mm jack. I want to do that, but I only have a CD player. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I hook mine up through the mp3 jack in my car.. if your car is equipped with it.
    We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mhill0823 View Post
    I hook mine up through the mp3 jack in my car.. if your car is equipped with it.
    Did it come with your car? Can you link me or take a picture of it?
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    http://img.zdnet.com/techDirectory/_FMADAPT.JPG

That is an adapter.. it shows it with an IPOD but the top will plug into the top of your palm and link it through your power outlet in the car..

My car actually has a mp3 auxilary jack that i can plug a cable into and run it to my phone, but my car is new. Most newer cars come equipped with them.
    We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.
    fm modulator, hooks into ur radio antennae wire.. Round 60 bux I think, good audio quality no noticeable static
  6.    #6  
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    The problem with the second one is that it's battery powered and works through your radio... so it's more prone to static and the batteries in those die pretty fast.. so you will spend more money plus batteries.

the first one would work just fine.. you can find some that aren't directed at just ipods too
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    there are some good transmitters out there , but the best you can find at a good price are at truck stops lol yeah i said truck stops thats where i bought the two i use in my personal car and work truck !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #10  
    Hmm.. I have been needing a new car charger, my current one has weird connection issues and charges and uncharges randomly unless the phones at some weird angle and it sits completely still.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    That would be a good one then.. a nice little 2 for 1
    This setup gives you aux. jack and plug for your ipod, it uses your CD changer port to connect to your car audio system giving you high sound quality.

Neo Car Audio :: The leader in OEM integration.
  13.    #13  
    http://store.precentral.net/arkon-cm...r/3A78A574.htm

Is this cradle..safe?

It looks like the phone is just resting there, and if I hit a bump it'd fly out.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    yeah it's safe.. The sides squeeze in and hold the phone. I have one
  15.    #15  
    Okay sweet. I'm gonna hold off on getting it for now, because the HPalm acquisition is in like 2 days, so I don't want them to announce something awesome and I just bought $70 for something I'm gonna upgrade on.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I don't blame you at all!!!
    hope I helped some though!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mhill0823 View Post
    I don't blame you at all!!!
    hope I helped some though!
    You definitely did. If Palm's next announcement is like a tablet for this year, then maybe a new phone for Q2 '11, I MIGHT consider getting this, but for now I'm just gonna see what happens in the coming weeks.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    good call!!
    i have mounted a touchstone in my truck and use mode switcher to turn on bluetooth and open music player remix when i get in the truck i bought this bluetooth fm transmitter
    Soundfly BT Ultimate Bluetooth Car Fm Transmitter WMA/MP3 Player for SD Card, USB Charger, iPhone 4,

this set up works awsome -- i think i might have rather had this transmitter

motorola t505

but the soundfly works good i just think that not having to plug it into the cig lighter might make the t505 more attractive
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i have mounted a touchstone in my truck and use mode switcher to turn on bluetooth and open music player remix when i get in the truck i bought this bluetooth fm transmitter
    Soundfly BT Ultimate Bluetooth Car Fm Transmitter WMA/MP3 Player for SD Card, USB Charger, iPhone 4,

this set up works awsome -- i think i might have rather had this transmitter

motorola t505

but the soundfly works good i just think that not having to plug it into the cig lighter might make the t505 more attractive
    The T505 looks really really cool, but it's also like..$90 and I really don't care that much haha.