1.    #1  
    kinda like radioshack's clearance, now BB is offering it for $19.99. I got two....
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    I just got my touchstone kit from Radioshack for 17 dollars! Gotta say im loving it!!

But are there any patches related to touchstone use that we could/should use to further enhance our touchstone usage?! I know there is one that stops the phone from answering calls when you pick it up from the touchstone... but are there any other patches? Like something to make lock screen clock clock landscape when your pre is in the landscape position on the touchstone? That would be awesome!

Anything like this out there though? Id love to know! Thanks!
    Still don't understand why they don't offer it with the plug in usb cable -- $19.99 sounds great until you have to buy and extra wall plug so you can install at a new location. (unless BB has different packaging than Radio Shack).
    does anyone have the link for the radioshackone?
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I just bought 2 Touchstones that came with AC adapters for $22 each. I think the seller is actually Verizon, and they have a surplus of Pre Plus accessories.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...bosnation0e-20
  6.    #6  
    Just want to say "stay away from accessoryOne in amazon market place" it has cheap price, so I bought two, now, one is not charging at all, the other keeps making sound once battery reaches 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Just want to say "stay away from accessoryOne in amazon market place" it has cheap price, so I bought two, now, one is not charging at all, the other keeps making sound once battery reaches 100%.
    +1
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Still don't understand why they don't offer it with the plug in usb cable -- $19.99 sounds great until you have to buy and extra wall plug so you can install at a new location. (unless BB has different packaging than Radio Shack).
    Agreed. I paid full price on release day. Imagine how I felt then!