Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just got Touchstone for $13.97, vehicle power charger $9.97 and Touchstone charging kit (backcover, touchstone and charging cable). $15.97. Great deal. Makes me wonder if next device will be compatible with it. If so it's smart to stock up on these accesories .
    Best Buy has the Touchstone kit for $19.99 but the plain touchstone for $49.99.. bizarreness on the pricing at these places LOL
    ironically they are still clearance pricing Pre accessories after dropping the Sprint PrePixi even as they start getting Pix+/Pre+ from AT&T.

they are losing a little on each item, and trying to make it up on volume...
    amazon has it for $15.
    I checked this morning and Amazon had the Kit on for 20 something
    Last edited by Greg Mair; 06/28/2010 at 06:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I checked this morning and Amazon had the Kit on for 20 something, but then i went back and now it's back up to 38$ i think.

That sucks i was just about to buy 5 of them. lol.
    what are the components in the "kit"?

you might get them separately for cheap
    I also just tried to order some and nope they dont ship to Canada, WOW canada never gets anything from palm. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I also just tried to order some and nope they dont ship to Canada, WOW canada never gets anything from palm. lol.
    Hmm, strange. I've been just able to buy to Poland (from Amazon.com). Anyway it was about 30 USD for Touchstone and back cover and more than 30 USD per shipping No deal!
    Regards,
    Krecony
    Just picked one up for like 21$ ... It's not from amazon but from other sellers. It includes the touchstone and palm charger + usb
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I checked a couple RadioShacks in my area(NJ), and only one of them had any Touchstone products in stock. Got a Touchstone Kit for $16(Pre Back and Touchstone) and an extra Touchstone by itself for $14...AWESOME!!!!
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    I can not find the prices that you guys are talking about!!! Like i found buying the dock and back cover separately for 32 dollars total, but no where can i find the combo as a kit or individuals for 21!!!

Please paste links if you could! that would be great! Thanks!
  12.    #12  
    When it comes to Radioshack i dont think you will be able to get it online. You have to go to store and hope they still have them in stock. The clearance price so low you might have to look around. I got last 2 in stock.
    Checked 12 Radioshacks and found 2 stones but no kits. So if I can ever come across the back Ill be set at home and in the car. Would love to find the kit to give me a third.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERK View Post
    Checked 12 Radioshacks and found 2 stones but no kits. So if I can ever come across the back Ill be set at home and in the car. Would love to find the kit to give me a third.
    how much did you pay for each?
  15.    #15  
    i would buy 2 more, just not sure if it will be compatible with new webOS device. It was award winning right? I hope it was not made just for pre, + as that would suck.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    RadioShack DOES NOT currently sell the Touchstone products online, only instore inventory that is being cleared out. Call your local RadioShacks to see if they have any in stock and they will tell you the price if you ask.

This is the official Palm kit and price, but this should be what you are looking for at the discounted stores-->>>http://store.palm.com/product/index....catsId=3238806
    Last edited by Solen; 06/27/2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: added link
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    What is the touchstone?
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    I paid $13 each.
  19.    #20  
    wow i saved $92.00 on touchstone charging kit,charging dock and vehicle power charger, will look for one more charging dock
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast