Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Finally got my kits for me and the wifey....17 bucks each
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    SUPERK - you have a PM
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Booch View Post
    Verizon Wireless on line has the Touchstone standalone charger bundled with a Verizon brand vehicle charger for $19.96 +tax with free overnight shipping! OR you can get just the standalone Touchstone for $29.97???
    Will the car charger,cable, etc work with the regular pre from sprint since these are billed as pre plus?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    yes. I've picked up 3 since they went on clearance. Each one cheaper than the last.
    i cant seem to find it on radioshack... can someone post the link.

PLEASE...
    Quote Originally Posted by ev99wutang View Post
    Verizon has dropped prices of Palm accessories
    dramatically. You can get a Touchstone for $9.97, and they throw in a Pixi cover for free. I just ordered one, don't need the Pixi cover since I have a Pre, but $9.97 for a Touchstone is nuts.

Verizon Accessory Sale for Palm Phones (Free Overnight Shipping!) | webOSroundup

You can also get a Touchstone with the Palm car charger for $19.96.

Also overnight shipping is free!

The car charger is not Palm however can someone confirm it works with the touchstone in the car.. or other wise is it 1amp?
    anywhere to get palm car charger for less than 20?
    view the marketplace, I have iem car chargers for $10 shipped
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    The car charger is not Palm however can someone confirm it works with the touchstone in the car.. or other wise is it 1amp?
    Okay, this first came out on Wednesday. With next day delivery, ppl should have received it yesterday. Can confirm the amperage?

Thanks in advance

Edit: This post says that it works, but he couldn't read the milliamp rating: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2546069
    Last edited by jac-3; 07/09/2010 at 12:05 PM.
    My local Radio Shack had 3 Touchstones left for $13.97 each. Will most likely pick one up at after work. They had no battery backs for the Pre, though. I am trying other locations near me to find one.
    Tried all local Radio Shacks to Salt Lake City (via phone) and none had the Pre back (a few still had Pixi backs). Ended up going to Sprint store and getting one for under $15 including tax.
    Quote Originally Posted by chillywillymm View Post
    Tried all local Radio Shacks to Salt Lake City (via phone) and none had the Pre back (a few still had Pixi backs). Ended up going to Sprint store and getting one for under $15 including tax.
    Guessing the under 15 was with premier customer 25% off? Or has sprint dropped their in store price lower than online?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    anywhere to get palm car charger for less than 20?
    Check your local radio shacks. I picked up the OEM palm charger for 9.99 on clearance yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by jac-3 View Post
    Okay, this first came out on Wednesday. With next day delivery, ppl should have received it yesterday. Can confirm the amperage?
    [/url]
    Received mine yesterday...The Verizon car charger works great so far with the touchstone and it fits perfectly. I can't confirm the amperage, but the car charger itself claims to be able to charge two phones at once and includes an extra usb slot to plug in a second phone.

I've been wanting to pull the trigger for a while and at this price point it was a no brainer. Highly recommended.
  15. CFC
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Guess I'll have to look for these on my way home today. What should I ask the folks at the Radio Shack store for? I find they aren't really knowledgeable about Pre stuff.

CFC
    Yesterday I bought a genuine Palm Leather Side Case at my local Radio Shack (Westford, Massachusetts) for $6.97. The original price tag says $39.95. They had one more case for sale, and also 3 Pixi backs for Touchstone.

Every time I pass a Radio Shack I check for Palm accessories, but this is the best deal I've found so far.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123