Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    I can not find the prices that you guys are talking about!!! Like i found buying the dock and back cover separately for 32 dollars total, but no where can i find the combo as a kit or individuals for 21!!!

Please paste links if you could! that would be great! Thanks!
    I was just at a Radio Shack in Seaside, CA (near Monterey) specifically looking for Touchstones only (as I have the cables I need) based on these quoted prices. There were no TSs alone but they did have two TS kits which included the backs for the phone and each was priced at $15.95. What I didn't look closely at was if these were Pre backs or Pixi backs in the kits. Still a deal for the two pieces. I did pick up the OEM Palm Vehicle charger to work with the TS in my car for $9.99 which means the one I ordered online from PreCentral for $19.99 needs to be returned as I only have one car! Since I work in the area, I'd be willing to pick them up for you if they are still there and if you want.
    If theres a Pre kit with back Id gladly take it for cost plus shipping!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    @wildxconfusion

Can you please post some links for where you found the items? I can't find them either & I'd like to get them!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    on ebay it's over 35 USD!
    anybody can sell me one and able to ship it worldwide?
    i personally think the touchstone is worth the full price set by palm. makes life so much easier in the car
  6.    #26  
    The posted prices are at your local Radioshack not online. They are lowest discount prices you can find as long as they are in stock. Once they are gone, they are gone. Try amazon.com
  7.    #27  
    if anyone is interested in discount touchstones let me know. I will look around maybe in my area we got more droid fans. Anyway after shipping it still will be around $18. I have saved $ 92 just on 3 items!
    I managed to find a RS location near me that still had a Touchstone puck, none of them had any kits... with that and the $9 OEM charger/cable I found on eBay I now have a TS set up at work too.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Verizon Wireless on line has the Touchstone standalone charger bundled with a Verizon brand vehicle charger for $19.96 +tax with free overnight shipping! OR you can get just the standalone Touchstone for $29.97???
    Just picked up the Touchstone dock (last one) for $13.97 and back cover for $5.97 form Radio Shack. Deal! Thanks for starting this thread or I wouldnt have known.
    These items are also discounted on Amazon.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERK View Post
    If theres a Pre kit with back Id gladly take it for cost plus shipping!
    Hi,
    I just picked this one up if you want to send PM me your address so I can calculate shipping.

Kit:
    Touchstone
    Pre Touchstone Compatible Back

$15.97
    Tax - California @ 9.25% = $1.47

Total before shipping = $17.44
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I also have recently got good deals on eBay for battery and external charger for Pre/Pixi.
    see my post in Pixi forum:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...cessories.html
    qwiklight- you have a pm.
    I found a radio radio shack that had the stones for $11. I got the last two. My sprint store had the battery doors for $13 and change after premier discount. So I built two sets for about $25 a phone. Were happy.
    Palm IIIe -> Palm m100 -> Palm 700p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre ->HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    The radio shack here has the touchstone for $14 but they don't have the Pre back
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Booch View Post
    Verizon Wireless on line has the Touchstone standalone charger bundled with a Verizon brand vehicle charger for $19.96 +tax with free overnight shipping! OR you can get just the standalone Touchstone for $29.97???
    That is awesome! Thanks for mentioning it. We already needed another car charger. Now we're set!! Woohoo! I would have never thought to look at Verizon for a cheap price on a touchstone.
    SUPERK - you have a PM
    Just bought a touchstone, charger and cable package for $24 shipped from The OEM Shop on Amazon. Seemed unlikely that if I got the touchstone from Radio Shack for $15 that I would find a Palm branded charger including the cable someplace for under $9.
    Amazon reports they have a good history. I also added an OEM palm Pre battery from the same reseller for $8 + $4 shipping.
    Verizon has dropped prices of Palm accessories dramatically. You can get a Touchstone for $9.97, and they throw in a Pixi cover for free. I just ordered one, don't need the Pixi cover since I have a Pre, but $9.97 for a Touchstone is nuts.

Verizon Accessory Sale for Palm Phones (Free Overnight Shipping!) | webOSroundup

You can also get a Touchstone with the Palm car charger for $19.96.

Also overnight shipping is free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast