1.    #1  
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
  2.    #2  
    My new iStyles skin arrived yesterday (super-fast delivery for standard shipping, IMHO). It looks great, it really helps with the one-hand slider move and it does not interfere with swiping or Touchstone charging. Also, the cutouts fit over the hardware (mic, earphone, notification bar, speaker, flash and camera).
    There are some really nice looking designs. Here's a question for ya... could you curve the back-piece over an extended battery back and make it look nice / stick properly?
  4.    #4  
    My apologies--I did not see this until today.

I suppose you could mold the back over an extended battery cover (2400 mHz, that is; the 3800 mHz may just be too much, but who knows?). I gather that the back piece would just come up a little short on the bottom piece (as you would want to be flush up top with the camera, flash and speaker).

Also, for me, protecting the front is the bigger issue for both the look and the feel of the device, but I could understand why the price may be a bit high just to cover one side of your device.

Good luck!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    How easy it is to get a new look for my palm pre, i always wish to have a very attractive look for my palm pre. Thanks for giving me idea to get a new changed look.

Palm pre skins
  6.    #6  
    Happy to help!