1.    #1  
    I Just grabbed another one.

[url= Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre and Palm Pixi:Amazon:Cell Phones & Service[/url]
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I Just grabbed another one.

[url= Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre and Palm Pixi:Amazon:Cell Phones & Service[/url]
    Link http://www.amazon.com/Palm-Touchstone-Charging-Dock-Pixi/dp/B002CMEIWK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1277250902&sr=8-1

FYI this is for the touchstone only, no cables or back included. Also it is sold by a 3rd party so no free prime or super saver shipping.

Update:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002CMEIWK/ref=pd_luc_mri?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Sold by Amazon for 20.12 and eligible for free shipping/prime.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thanks, that's a steal!
    Robert @ Mobile Cash Quest
    Your shot @ $5,000 is just a FREE App Away!
    Mobile Cash Quest - Scavenger Hunt for Palm Phones where you race other Palm owners for real prizes!
    Yes I found this out when I was at Best Buy the other day asking them if they would price match radioshack (I lost the receipt so they asked if I could find any other price that they could match). Well I pulled out my pre and searched Google's shopping results and saw the 16.56 price on amazon and showed it to the customer service rep. and she matched that exactly. Pretty nice of Best Buy...their price was $50.
    can you get it shipped to Canada true amazon?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Bought one through Amazon before I found two at my local Radioshack for $13.95.

One at home, one in the car, and one at work. My battery never drops below 70%.
    13.95?? I'm bout to call every radioshack in philly.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    13.95?? I'm bout to call every radioshack in philly.
    'Tis true....I bought my touchstone and touchstone back for my pixi plus at radio shack for 15.97 and 7.97, respectively.......now those *******s have dropped them to 13.97 and 5.97. I picked up two new stones today, and I'm using cheap palm chargers from walmart to power them. (Total investment of about 60 bucks for 2 new touchstone locations in my home)
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Selling my touchstone and extra Palm Battery on eBay. No reserve $10 shipping if anyone is interested. Palm Pre Touchstone Charger/Back + *Additional Battery* - eBay (item 280526606386 end time Jul-03-10 15:39:01 PDT)