1.    #1  
    I've been in search for a case of some sort for my Pre+ since getting it, but I can't find anything quite like what I have in mind. I don't want to put a case on it that's like a shell or anything - I don't like the bulkiness that it adds, however I would like to have something to put it in for added protection.

I like the sleeve it came with. I like that I can just slip it out whenever I need it, but it doesn't add much bulkiness to carrying it around as it's so sleek and slim. I've been looking and looking, and I've found a few options, but I'm not sure about them. I was wondering if anyone has had anything like this. (I'd like to get a new case just for looks mainly. I'm a girly girl, so I love pink things. lol I'll continue using the provided sleeve if need be.)

I use a Golla camera case, and I absolutely love it! So, I figured this would be a good extension of my camera case. They would even match. My only concern is that it wouldn't be a very snug fit.
    http://store.precentral.net/golla-le...4A193A5339.htm

I went to BestBuy to check out their options and I found this one. I tried my Pre+ in it, and it fit great (very snug) and would offer a lot of protection. One side is even harder to protect the screen, which I thought was neat.
    Case Logic - Neoprene Digital Camera Case - Pink - UNZB-2 Pink

Does anyone have any thoughts? My other concern with getting a zip pouch is the ease of accessing my phone. I'm not sure if I'd get tired of the zip pouch eventually. Does anyone know of any pouches that are like the one that comes with the phone - just in a variety of colors?
    visit zagg.com and see about that. Screen/esge protection, and they offer a leather back...
  3.    #3  
    I have a Skinomi on the front of my Pre+. I also ordered a skin from skinit.com to go on the back. So, I think I'm covered there. Just looking for a sleeve type thing to put it in! Thanks!