1.    #1  
    Well, I ordered another touchstone along with a cord tonight from Amazon. Aaag! I can't stop buying stuff for my Pre+. I'm going to use this TS and cord for traveling so that I won't have to crawl almost under my bed to unplug it every time I go out of town, which is pretty often.

Any excuse to get a new (or another) gadget, eh?

EDIT: I forgot to say that I got the TS and the cord for about $27 shipped...not too shabby!! That's another thing - I love finding deals and figuring out how to get things cheaper. Makes shopping more fun..and dangerous at times.
    Ahhh I feel for ya, I keep wanting to buy more accessories and especially Apps for my Pre

How about picking up a Seidio 2600 Battery? Or the always great Otterbox Tandem Case? You can also never go wrong with screen protectors too!

I have 1 TS in on my desk, 1 in my car, and 1 as a backup unopened in my closet- $15 Radioshack
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
  3.    #3  
    lol I need a backup TS too!!

I have a skinomi front screen protector on my Pre+, and also an extended battery already. I also ordered a skin from skinit.com to put on the back. I'm looking into a pouch or sleeve of some sort. I don't like the snap on, shell type cases. We'll see though!