1.    #1  
    I have owned the Seidio Innocell 2600mAh for just under a year now. 3 days ago my phone started crashing randomly. Sometimes when I slid it open and sometimes for no apparent reason.

Then yesterday it got a whole new level of fail. It now only does crash and restart and then repeat till the end of time. It did this when plugged in so its not a low battery issue.

So I got home tonight I took out the big battery and put the OEM one. Problem solved.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm pretty mad because it's obviously the battery and the warranty is only 180 days so I'm now out 80 bucks.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Same thing happened to me.... exactly like that... I got my Seidio Innocell 2600mAh the week they came out... just last week POW Started shutting down showing low battery and would not boot after 2 days... Put old battery in to take it to sprint and tested it and it booted right up... been fine ever since... im a heavy user had to charge every day...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Does your phone crash with your stock battery? If not, then it may be the contacts on the Seidio. Mine did that with the new Seidio so I got a replacement and it works fine now.