1.    #1  
    I just bought a Sonata 11, which has bluetooth standard. I have no problems using it for phone calls, but when I use it for Pandora, Radio apps, music player or podcasts I have problems connecting or staying connected. When I skip a song in the music player it completly stops playing over bluetooth. After answering a call I lose my podcast connection on the car, but the PRE is still saying it is connected, the podcast still plays, but I can't hear anything. Any suggestions?
    The car probably doesn't use AD2P. I remember I tried this in a Kia Forte (Hyundai Elantra since they both are the same company) and only the bluetooth worked for the phone. You should just use the line in on the car to play your music.
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    The car probably doesn't use AD2P. I remember I tried this in a Kia Forte (Hyundai Elantra since they both are the same company) and only the bluetooth worked for the phone. You should just use the line in on the car to play your music.
    the downside to that is after a while you may experience the 'stuck in headset mode' glitch.

atleast thats what happened to me using line in. i use a sansa fuze for my music now.

another annoying thing is if you have the music turned up and you get a call the ringer will blast through your speakers.
    <<Thread Name slightly adjusted>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    hi

I just bought a 2011 Hyundai Sonata and it pairs with my Palm Pre over bluetooth pretty well. i'm able to use it to stream audio from my gps (sprint nav) and pandora (and also in built player) pretty well for the most part. However, every now and then i get absolutely no audio from the pre to the car, even though pandora / music player are clearly playing and the audio is at a decent level (i've even tried maxing out both the pre and the sonata's vol levels and changing to a different song). The pre shows it is connected for both music and audio, but it doesn't work. i didn't try calling in that situtation but maybe i'll give it a shot the next time.

turning the car on and off seems to fix this occasionally.

i generally have wifi on all the time (not sure if that makes a difference).

--hypo