1.    #1  
    This is one of those "looks good to me, bad for Palm" moments...I just picked up a Touchtone for $14.99 and the official Palm car charger for $11.99 at my local Radio Shack in West Virginia. This is by far the cheapest I have found any Palm accessories, however I am slightly disheartened that all the Palm accessories were in the "Clearance" section at the Shack. Anyone else seeing dirt cheap accessories in their area?
    I heard that it's available everywhere.... guess they think palm was going out of business.
    i bought the car charger for 9.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    and from the department of redundancy department:
    [url]
    [url]
    [url]

among others
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    +1
    +2
    Why doesn't anyone search?
    Heck, all the RS threads are still on the first page.
    touchstone is now $7.99 half of what it was. pm me if you want me to grab one for you and ship it. i picked up one and pixi case all for $25.
    Quote Originally Posted by eninety View Post
    touchstone is now $7.99 half of what it was. pm me if you want me to grab one for you and ship it. i picked up one and pixi case all for $25.
    Wow...I know of one place locally with a few left. Might have to hit it and sell them on eBay.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eninety View Post
    Is that $7.99 on a Touchstone kit with Pre back cover, or just the Touchstone dock itself?
    I went shopping yesterday at Radio Shack! I got a Touchstone (just the puck), a palm pre case (solid, snug fit, magnetic closure, pull tab to get pre out), and a 3-pack of the Palm screen protectors (covers just the 'lit' area of the front/screen), and I spent $21. I think I did well! The touchstone was only $9.97 or so.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

I was in one local mall RS yesterday and they had almost nothing left. A leather side pouch and 2 touchstone backs. I'm going to hit some off highway ones to see what I can see.