Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Always having been a blackberry guy for years, I am disappointed there is no defender series case for the Pre. As I noticed how my pre otterbox case fits down inside of my blackberry tour defender holster- I'm wondering if anyone has ever rigged up the tandem case with a couple of those "bumps" on the back to fit securely in the defender holster?
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    no one?
    Quote Originally Posted by cfclay View Post
    Always having been a blackberry guy for years, I am disappointed there is no defender series case for the Pre. As I noticed how my pre otterbox case fits down inside of my blackberry tour defender holster- I'm wondering if anyone has ever rigged up the tandem case with a couple of those "bumps" on the back to fit securely in the defender holster?
    I looked at what you are trying to accomplish and happen to own a Otterbox Tandem case for my Palm Pre. It may actually work if you can get the Otterbox to holster into the Defender Holster??? Not sure really, but one thing I know for certain is the Otterbox has rubber edges and plastic hard shell on the back of the unit. This feels great in hand and rock hard avoiding bumps and crashes on concrete. The best things about the Otterbox is the solid form factor even when I dropped my unit on concrete and bounced three times, the case held solid with not clips breaking off and actually showed no signs of damaged.

Love it and look forward to seeing pictures of what you accomplish.

Sorli...