Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Treo 750 WM6.0/6.1/6.5 > AT&T Palm Pre > Plus Treo 750 | WM 6.1
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    It shows out-out-stock. I'll stop in my local Radio Shack store.
    Why did you have to post this? here I was all happy to have purchased two touchstones a couple of weeks ago when radio shack had them on sale for $20, and now they're only $16 so I feel I paid too much!

I wonder if they have a price-guarantee?
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    It shows out-out-stock. I'll stop in my local Radio Shack store.
    Do a store search and you'll see they're in stock.

I just got a friend to help me pick one up from NYC and it's now in my office.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    if you have a receipt and it's been under 30 days they will give you back the difference
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    Why did you have to post this? here I was all happy to have purchased two touchstones a couple of weeks ago when radio shack had them on sale for $20, and now they're only $16 so I feel I paid too much!

The touchstone has like a $50 list price. Do you really feel you got ripped off.. ?
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post

Just want those that don't have at least 2 of them to go out and get some. My coworker told me after she saw mine that I spent $20 on. She got the phone from Verizon for free and I spent $250. I think I got ripped..not really.. Great phone.
    Best Buy has them on closeout for $19.99.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Palm Pre
    why is everyone selling them like palms next device isn't going to support it... =[
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    why is everyone selling them like palms next device isn't going to support it... =[
    Is there any indication that Palm will abandon the TS?
    The future of HP/Palm and WebOS without updates to WebOS 2.x for older WebOS-devices? Last one turn of the lights.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan D. View Post
    Is there any indication that Palm will abandon the TS?
    I don't have the inside track @ palm, but with award winning technology like the TS, it's unlikely it will go away.

Palm probably made alot and companies bought alot last year when it launched but didn't sell like they hoped ($50 is alot). Now they want to unload them as AT&T launched the phone.

Speculation on my part.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    BTW, RS is also selling the car charger for $9.97 and available at all of the RS stores withing 10 miles of my home. I can attest to the fact that the TS works well with the car charger, but didn't work with another cigar lighter to USB adapter I tested.

One problem with the car charger is that it easily falls out of the larger European cigar lighter receptacle. I have to jam a piece of paper in to keep it from falling out.