Possibly. If you only have one thing plugged in at a time, it should have a higher chance of working.

If using the Touchstone in your car, you really need all of the power your 12v outlet puts out.
    As long as it puts out at least 1000mA/1A, it should work. You may have to use an OEM Palm Charging cable though.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    as title states:

[url= Powerjolt Dual Universal 2 USB Blk Car Charger: Electronics[/url]
    If it's 500ma per port, no. You need 1000ma minimum to charge off of the touchstone. Even at 1000ma I have trouble charging with the TS when my car is off, works fine when the car is running.
    Yes, 1000mA per port.
    yes it works to charge directly but not while hooked up to the touchstone it will not work

it would not work for me anyways
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Yes, 1000mA per port.
    total or per port?
    Per port. The touchstone requires the full 1000mA to operate. I found the product manual on Griffins website and it only supplies 500mA per socket (see link). You CANNOT use this with Touchstone. It doesn't supply enough power to a single USB socket.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    BTW, RS is also selling the car charger for $9.97 and available at all of the RS stores withing 10 miles of my home. I can attest to the fact that the TS works well with the car charger, but didn't work with another cigar lighter to USB adapter I tested.

One problem with the car charger is that it easily falls out of the larger European cigar lighter receptacle. I have to jam a piece of paper in to keep it from falling out.