1.    #1  
    I did try searching and found no answer, so sorry if this was already asked elsewhere.

[I also forgot to mention in title that music stops permanently. I do realize that music will stop when the call is made, obviously it isn't going to be playing at the same time, but it should resume after with no problem - which is the problem]

I have the Motorola s305 bluetooth headset (that works great with my Treo / PS3).

In terms of pairing with my Pre Plus, that works fine.

I can listen to music without a problem until I make or receive a phone call.

1) Music plays perfect via bluetooth.
    2) Call comes in via bluetooth.
    3) Call ends.
    4) Music plays for 2 seconds and then stops.

The only way I can start listening to music again is by shutting off and turning back on bluetooth.

Thanks for the assistance in advanced.
    Last edited by sorryaboutyourcats; 05/28/2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: added something
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    I noticed last week that my Sprint Pre (1.4.1.1) had a strange problem with my Motorola T605 bluetooth car kit. After I terminated the call that I was on, Pandora started streaming through the T605's phone speaker instead of over the stereo speakers. I don't know if there are any common circuits between the T605 and your Motorola device, but it could be a similar bug in WebOS routing the music to the wrong bluetooth device upon disconnect of a phone call.....
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Just got the T605 hooked up and I have the same problem with it switching the audio through the phone output after a call is ended. I found that pushing the main button once to switch to phone mode, and then again to switch back to music mode then fixes it. I figured this was a Motorola problem, but if it was working fine before the update, then I guess it's a Palm problem.

My big problem right now is that the music sound quality is very bad over Bluetooth. High pitches and treble all sound clipped and I hear static at with certain melodies and percussion. It seems like there are quite a few who have this same problem with their pre's, but I haven't managed to get a hold of another phone to rule out the t605 completely. When I had it hooked through the tape adapter and my friend played his iphone over Bluetooth the sound was full of static and unbearable where as mine just had some static. Are the Iphones known to be even worse with Bluetooth?
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d3mon187 View Post
    My big problem right now is that the music sound quality is very bad over Bluetooth. High pitches and treble all sound clipped and I hear static at with certain melodies and percussion. It seems like there are quite a few who have this same problem with their pre's, but I haven't managed to get a hold of another phone to rule out the t605 completely.
    FWIW, music from my Pre sounds better over the T605 than it does plugged directly into the same head unit AUX port directly with a patch cable. I'm not an audiophile, though. Please tell me that you're not using a tape adapter for your head unit input?????
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Tape adapter was a temporary fix. My stock Audi head unit doesn't have an aux input, so I had to order a soundgate device that pumps the audio through the cd changer input. Sounds a bit better, but still having some problems. Its weird though, cause some songs sound absolutely perfect despite have wide ranges of beats, some are ok except for a few different parts, and others are absolutely terrible with obvious static and clipping. I'm no audiophile myself, and I don't expect the audio to be mind blowing, but I DO expect it to not have static or clipping. Going to put it through the full gamut of tests tomorrow with my dad's palm pre, and my sister's Hero to see if the sound is better. Tried my old HTC touch yesterday and it didn't sound much better, but I'm not sure the songs I tested were good indicators.