1.    #1  
    Is it just me or does my original battery not hold a charge as long as it did a year ago? i can listen to the radio for about 2 hours now before it completely dies. That doesn't even cover half of my day at the pool.
    What is the best replacement?
    I have a Touchstone back. Can I get an extended life battery without having to replace that?

Thanks for your help
    there is a 1400mah battery and a 1350mah battery that will work well for you. Head over to Amazon.com and search for Palm Pre Extended Battery and you will find them. They work great with the TS back...
    I have been using a Mugen 1400 battery for 6 months now and so far so good. The battery runs 32 dollars shipped and it works great with the TS back cover.
    Also, If you want to go BIG, you can get the 2600mah Seidio battery that has it's own extended back. There is a guy on this forum that will retrofit the touchstone parts from your standard back into the extended back so you can have touchstone goodness and two days between charges!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    there is a 1400mah battery and a 1350mah battery that will work well for you. Head over to Amazon.com and search for Palm Pre Extended Battery and you will find them. They work great with the TS back...
    link? i searched and found nothing.
    is this what I'm looking for?

Amzer 1400 mAh Slim Extended Battery For Palm Pre - eBay (item 160419414420 end time May-31-10 04:30:49 PDT)
    yes, that's one of them...
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post

i just got this battery last tues. and just finished all my charge and discharge cycles. the battery is awsome
    just got a mugen 3800 battery. Two full days of use and still at 45%! Love it!