1.    #1  
    Saw this on the O2.co.uk website this morning...brilliant!

Touchstone bundle only 17.50...

Accessories
    Great find thanks, I was hoping for this.

Dumb question, but if I bought another battery am I only going to be able to charge it by placing it in the Palm, or is there some sort of external device that I could pop it into in order to charge it externally?
    The TS bundle is 17.50 or a straight TS is half price at 20 ?

I wonder if the bundle does not include the wall charger, whereas the TS does?

I'll have to ring and ask.

Preman_ie, you can buy battery charging docking stations quite cheap on eBay. It can charge the Pre and a standby battery at the same time.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    I paid 40 quid for mine,greedy barstewards.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    I paid 40 quid for mine,greedy barstewards.
    TS I assume. Did it include the wall charge unit & lead ?

Thanks.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    This offer is in store too. I checked in my local store and they have the accessories listed at full price. I queried with the assistant who knew nothing about the offer. He scanned in a car charger for me and it was indeed 1/2 price.

I now have 2 touchstones, a back cover, car charger and no palm pre yet! ordered one from ebay, should get here for my birthday on Fri.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Nice, I'll get the TS and get a Pixi+ TSback cover off ebay or something!
    Since O2 Germany still doesn't have any awesome TS offers, I tried to order the deal from the UK website (woohoo, no taxes within the EU), only to be informed during checkout that I need a valid UK address to proceed. Guess I'll never be the proud owner of a TS. That's so annoying. :-[
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tenkian View Post
    This offer is in store too. I checked in my local store and they have the accessories listed at full price. I queried with the assistant who knew nothing about the offer. He scanned in a car charger for me and it was indeed 1/2 price.
    I'd recommend calling up your local store to check. I phoned up my store in Brighton and they only have the TS and Back sold separately but not together as a bundle. (which made it more expensive than 17.50)

Silly really....
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    TS I assume. Did it include the wall charge unit & lead ?

Thanks.
    Nope! all i got was TS and back no leads nothing,
    mind you that was at launch.
    But still.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers