1.    #1  
    So I can turn my bluetooth on/off and that works..

Whenever I scan for a device to pair it always comes back with nothing found...

I know the other device is pairing because it works with a BB - just will not pair with my Pre. Also tried to pair with other devices but same issue..

Any "reset" or something to troubleshoot no blue-tooth pairing?
  2.    #2  
    Bump for 95 views and not a single response
    Quote Originally Posted by izkeepsitreal View Post
    So I can turn my bluetooth on/off and that works..

Whenever I scan for a device to pair it always comes back with nothing found...

I know the other device is pairing because it works with a BB - just will not pair with my Pre. Also tried to pair with other devices but same issue..

Any "reset" or something to troubleshoot no blue-tooth pairing?
    It depends on what you're trying to pair with. From your Pre, I think the only kind of bluetooth devices you can scan are audio devices (headsets, etc). I believe a computer can find the Pre, but the Pre can't find a computer.

So what are you trying to find with your Pre?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Sorry if it sounds like I am insulting your intelligence, but I have been known to forget to make the other device discoverable first..... Could that be it?

I've personally had no difficulty establishing a bluetooth connection with my pre as long as that old memory cell remembers the word "discoverable"...
    the thing is that the pre doesn't support many bt profiles. So you can by to the phone for pocket mirror sync, but not for direct file transfer. Can pair with my garmin to dial from my gps, but I can't push my contacts to my gps.

I can talk on my jawbone2, but I c?t listen to music through it...etc