Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I cant seem to find the Radioshack Touchstone discount thread so I will just post a new thread.

If anyone can't get the discount at Radioshack (It ends this Saturday btw)

Amazon has a touchstone for $25

Amazon.com: Palm Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre and Palm Pixi: Cell Phones & Service

So... $5 more. Not bad.

If this already is common knowledge flame the hell out of my post and then delete it.
    It says $30. I got an additional one a few months ago from dell.com for $35. Not a bad price regardless
    This is probably because Radioshack is selling them for 20 bucks. Car chargers for 12. My wife and I bought 2 car chargers and a touchstone for 50 bucks the other day.
    This one dont come with the back cover is just the touchtone no a good deal since radio shack sold the touchtone including the back cover for 19.99
    $25 is still a great price for the Touchstone alone. They also had the Palm charger for $7.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    when i called one of my local radioshacks looking the guy told me that even though they were out of stock, if I came in they could order one for me and have it shipped to my house, still at the $20 price (although I'm sure I'd probably have to pay shipping on top of the $20).

I dont know if its legit - I ended up finding the last one at the next store I called, so I never tried ordering one. Anyone else know if this would work?
    Sure it would...the $20 price was also on the RS site, so you wouldn't even need to go to the store, just order online yourself.

...not anymore, site says sold out.
    I live in Southern California and there are a bunch of Touchstone kits at the Radio Shacks around me. If anyone is interested I can pick them up and ship them for $25 + shipping. DM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by oftel101; 05/13/2010 at 11:32 AM.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I'm not sure $5 is enough to cover so Cal taxes, I'd add a little more. lol.

Great gesture though! Thanks for offering!
    Sanyo 8100 => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Pre (all on Sprint)
    If anyone needs a touchstone back I have two extra from buying kits. Would love to sell em. 8 bucks shipped!
    I have one too (touchstone back) I will sell for $8.00 with free shipping
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Best Buy has the Touchstone for $20 now. I can't post the link because of my newb status, but just search for Palm Pre on the Best Buy site. Maybe someone else can post the link.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I just bought a backup touchstone at BestBuy.com. $19.99 and picked it up at the store. They have the touchstone in clearance in their Outlet Center but if you type "touchstone" in the search bar it pops right up!
    This is bull ****, Im sorry, Only place you can get a f ucken touchstone is at a bell store for 80$, What a rip off, I`m on the seach for anyone going to niagra Falls. Anyone want to throw one across the falls, HAHA,

Not worth the 2 hour drive but man I wish bestbuy.ca would sell them and put them on sale for 20 bucks. I would buy 6 more of them..Both cars need 2 of them and both my houses need 2 of them beside the bed. yes that equals 8 but i already have 2 of them.

lol.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    And without power adapters, what are you guys using to power all of these touchstone bases with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    And without power adapters, what are you guys using to power all of these touchstone bases with?
    I had a treo Pro previous to this, and it happens that the charger looks different but is usb (and same Mah), and the cables are the same.
    just grabbed my first stone for 19.99 @ the shack!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    It says $30. I got an additional one a few months ago from dell.com for $35. Not a bad price regardless
    Sorry, I meant if you looked at the bottom it says:

20 new from $24.49

And there is only one more day on the Radioshack clearance.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    This is bull ****, Im sorry, Only place you can get a f ucken touchstone is at a bell store for 80$, What a rip off, I`m on the seach for anyone going to niagra Falls. Anyone want to throw one across the falls, HAHA,

Not worth the 2 hour drive but man I wish bestbuy.ca would sell them and put them on sale for 20 bucks. I would buy 6 more of them..Both cars need 2 of them and both my houses need 2 of them beside the bed. yes that equals 8 but i already have 2 of them.

lol.
    Hey Greg... I live in Toronto and went to Port Huron Michigan to pick mine up at a Radioshack.

If I had known you were looking for one I would have picked up one for you too.

Sorry bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Hey Greg... I live in Toronto and went to Port Huron Michigan to pick mine up at a Radioshack.

If I had known you were looking for one I would have picked up one for you too.

Sorry bud.
    NP lol. I'm sure one day the prices will drop up here, and i'm sure with all the discounts some people are going to start selling them for a lot cheaper on ebay if we don't get discounts.

Hopefully these prices don't go back up to like 70$ though cause the charger really isn't worth that much i don't think.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast