Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    And without power adapters, what are you guys using to power all of these touchstone bases with?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-adapters.html
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    This is bull ****, Im sorry, Only place you can get a f ucken touchstone is at a bell store for 80$, What a rip off, I`m on the seach for anyone going to niagra Falls. Anyone want to throw one across the falls, HAHA,

Not worth the 2 hour drive but man I wish bestbuy.ca would sell them and put them on sale for 20 bucks. I would buy 6 more of them..Both cars need 2 of them and both my houses need 2 of them beside the bed. yes that equals 8 but i already have 2 of them.

lol.
    Have you asked at a local store if thy will price match Best Buy USA prices?
    I'd print off the Best Buy USA page and take it into your local store and ask. Try the person in mobile sales or try the customer service desk... heck try them all. Someone is bound to say yes.

Palm - Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre Smartphones - 3454WW
    So, there's nowhere to buy the Touchstone starter kit at a decent price in Canada? Best Buy doesn't sell it here, Radio Shack's website says they're all sold out, and as much as I would love to support the PreCentral Store, there is no way I am paying $35 for shipping.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12