1.    #1  
    I picked up a TS from the shack and it rocks. I have an issue where it requires me to unplug it and replug it everytime I start the car. Anyone else have this issue, and do you know of any solution?
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by cds840s View Post
    I picked up a TS from the shack and it rocks. I have an issue where it requires me to unplug it and replug it everytime I start the car. Anyone else have this issue, and do you know of any solution?
    Nope. Works great in my Saab. Are you using a palm-branded car adapter?

My guess is this is something specific to your car, like it is recognizing something is plugged in to cut power when starting? dunno.. Do you have more than one outlet in your car? Sometimes there will be different behaviors in different outlets.

My wife's van has one that stays on all the time, and one that shuts off with the ignition switch.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I would post more information on the issue. Exactly what happens, then maybe some help would be forthcoming.
    Dan
  5.    #5  
    The oulet is switched with the ignition and when I plug in the palm-branded adapter once the car is running it works fine. It is when I shut it down and restart the car, I have to unplug and replug the adapter to get power to the TS. It is the strangest thing. This did not happen with my standard car charger, it only happens with the TS installed.
    I have my wired to an always on fuse so I don't have that issue in my mdx.
    I have 2009 TSX and have no problem with TS connected to Palm branded car charger. I did plug it in the outlet that's hidden in the central compartment.