1.    #1  
    Hey, I am sick of charging my palm pre plus all the times and keep it short usage of the phone which isnt a habit for me because I am HEAVY user so I have been researching and comparing all Seidio batteries and I found that 2600mAH is AWESOME but big turnoff is I lose the touchstone ability so I still want to use touchstone charger but I want that battery as well. What will I do?!
    Get a second standard battery, charge them both up at night. They charge up pretty quick.
    Seidio 2600 is *definitely* worth it. Have loved mine since day one. There's another thread here about someone who is converting Seidio backs to work with the Touchstone. {Jonathan}
    love mine. I'm about to have steve fit the touchstone parts into it so it will be even more amazing! 2600 gets me 2 days of heavy use...
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    I love this battery. Where do I get the information about the Touchstone back mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtonk View Post
    I love this battery. Where do I get the information about the Touchstone back mod?
    Steven Burlbaw does it.
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-accessories/218638-sucess-modded-seidio-2600-extended-battery-back-work-touchstone.html
    TOTALLY worth it!! check this out!

http://www.precentral.net/review-sei...600mah-battery
    Carlos someone that enjoys WEBOS
    "volver al espíritu de cooperación que prevaleció en los tiempos iniciales de la comunidad de usuarios de computadoras"
    "Return to the spirit of cooperation that prevailed in the early days of the community of computer users" Linus Torvalds
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToTalkSports View Post
    Hey, I am sick of charging my palm pre plus all the times and keep it short usage of the phone which isnt a habit for me because I am HEAVY user so I have been researching and comparing all Seidio batteries and I found that 2600mAH is AWESOME but big turnoff is I lose the touchstone ability so I still want to use touchstone charger but I want that battery as well. What will I do?!
    I did a lot of research before my Pre came in on battery life. I was pretty set on getting the battery but I sometimes get buyers remorse.

I purchased it from amazon and it has been a Godsend.

In areas with horrible signals that would eat through any phone, this one just handles it.

I would highly recommend it and there are also youtube videos. I like the way it feels too so size does matter.
    that's what she said
    I don't see how anyone could get the full experience of webOS and all that the Pre does without the 2600.
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    I don't see how anyone could get the full experience of webOS and all that the Pre does without the 2600.
    +1
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html