Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Hey everyone. I got a one time use code for 30% off on zagg that I'm not going to use. So the first person that uses it congrats.

At checkout on the right of the page there's a coupon code entry box.

Code: is6jdwdp
    People don't fall for it, Zagg Invisashield is a terrible product. Orange Peel like the champgne paint on a 1978 Cadillac Eldorado. Finger sticks to surface, not nice. Looks ghetto.
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Lol what do you mean "don't fall for it"? I'm simply sharing a coupon code. People can use it if they want to. I've used it on several products and while it's not perfect I've basically been happy with it. I prefer StealthArmor which is made locally down here in Orange County, CA but it's not available for our palm devices yet so I use the next best thing.
    next best thing? please, it is terrible. You might as well give up a touchscreen it is so unresponsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    next best thing? please, it is terrible. You might as well give up a touchscreen it is so unresponsive.
    hes right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have used it for 2 weeks when i first got my phone, after week one it looked like a 5 yr old phone.. not kool
    try phantomskinz. There really good.
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Really? I've used them on my old iPhone, my Cliq, my G1, my myTouch3G, and didn't have any huge issues. I'm not opposed to trying something else I just haven't had the big issues I guess you guys have.
    skinomi is the best screen protector on the market hands down.

whenever i want a new skin, they send me one for free. the unlimited warranty is awesome.

only bad thing is its a real pain to apply it, and they can be a bit pricey.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    PhantomSkinz all the way. I hate Zagg skins, awful...
    phantomskinz.com/palmpre.aspx