1.    #1  
    I got a small scratch on my screen. I'm really careful but somehow I got a tiny scratch. It really bothers me because You can always see it especially when scrolling on websites and when watching videos.

If I were to get a screen protector would it cover up the scratch or would I still see it?

Today is the 30th day so if I wnted to I could get another replacement from Verizon. The only thing that worries me about doing that is what if I get one that has a loose slider, screen hotspots, uneven keyboard lighting, or something else. Then I would be stuck with it unless I got it replaced twice in the same visit and I don't think VZW would like that...
    get it replaced insstore so you can tru the replacement before you leave.
    You better replace it now if the screen bother you that much... Good luck. Ps. Think positive.
  4.    #4  
    Alright I'll go after school today and get it replaced. It will be my 5th Pre+ LOL
    the scratch will still show through the protector. Btw...screen protector pack of 3 @ radioshack for $4.99...
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    If you can't get it replaced, don't worry. You'll get used to it.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
  7.    #7  
    I'm just going to say somehting the keyboard
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    If you can't get it replaced, buy yourself a bottle of Novus Heavy Scratch Remover 3. It's one of the best products on the market for removing scratches on plastic.
  9.    #9  
    They didn't replace it... So it looks like I have to deal with it. It's not so much a scratch as a small nick in the plastic.