Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just picked up two Touchstones Kits from Radio Shack for $19.99 each. Both Touchstone and Back are included. In store offer only from what I can tell.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Thanks! Here it is on radioshack.com:

Edit: nevermind. See below.
    Last edited by ecoleye; 05/03/2010 at 11:10 AM.
    Time to finish my empire of house/car touchstone chargers.
    I'm going to go back today and see if they are cheaper today.
    Do radioshack even have Pre's left? Maybe they trying to clean out stock! I hope whenever new hardware is release that the touchstone still work.
    Does this have the Ac adapter included? I am guessing no...

Car charger is also on sale there for 12.99...RS ftw

Palm Pre Vehicle Power Adapter/Charger : Cell Phone Car Chargers | RadioShack.com.
    The website offers just the dock while the in store offer jmr talks about is for the kit. Can anyone clarify which is which?
  8.    #8  
    The store deal is for the kit at $19.99. Website is for the doc only.
  9.    #9  
    The AC adapter is not included, and you do need to plug into a wall for it to charge.
    Damn I just got a TS friday at Bestbuy for $24.99. That sucks
    In for one, then realized it was for the dock only on the website, and then canceled.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Radioshack link edited. Sorry for the confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrazy88 View Post
    Damn I just got a TS friday at Bestbuy for $24.99. That sucks
    Still have the receipt? You can price match within 30 days...I think?
    i will be going there at lunch. thanks !
    The touchstone is sort of pointless when you constantly have to carry your USB cord around. I wish they would just include it
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abbodabbodo View Post
    Does this have the Ac adapter included? I am guessing no...

Car charger is also on sale there for 12.99...RS ftw

Palm Pre Vehicle Power Adapter/Charger : Cell Phone Car Chargers | RadioShack.com.
    Can the Radio Shack vehicle power adapter/charger work the touchstone in a car? I tried a similar adapter from Wall Mart and it did not work.
    The adapter should work as long as it is rated for 1amp. Your walmart one may have been the standard 850mA. I ordered a cheap ebay 12V adapter rated at 1amp, and it works fine to charge through the plug, but on the touchstone, it keeps cycling between charging and not.

There are two main Palm brand adapters, and if you search, I am sure you'd find the part number for the 1amp one. Good luck
    Just make sure to keep your receipt. I just picked up an extra touchstone and car charger. The touchstone is defective.... giving the constant charging battery notification on my pre. Out of four touchstones I have bought in the past, this will be the third I have had to swap.
    I ran out and bought a TS from the Shack this morning...placed my Pre Plus on it...and as far as I can tell....nothing. Should the screen light come on? Should it make the same sound as when the charger is plugged directly into the phone? I left it on the charger for about 15 min, battery life was still 88% (unchanged). Am I missing something, or is my TS defective?
    Bravsirrobin, once you place the phone on the Touchstone, you should see the clock come up, taking up the whole screen, with a brief message on the notification area confirming that it's charging.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast