Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Picked up naked Touchstone. #2 for me. Ruston, Louisiana RS. Last one on the shelf.
    Awesome price! I got one in Manchester, NJ. They still got couple left if anyone looking...
    LIETUVA
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Of the two Radioshacks I checked in Syracuse, one had them priced at $70, one had almost no Palm accessories at all. Although, I found an official Palm car charger for $12.97. The same product I found at Best Buy was $29.99. Touchstone in car is not too far off now.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    bestbuy has the TS for sale for 19.99 also online. wish I can post a link but to little of a post count.
    Quote Originally Posted by iredline5 View Post
    bestbuy has the TS for sale for 19.99 also online. wish I can post a link but to little of a post count.
    Good call. All my local RS are out of stock.

Palm - Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre Smartphones - 3454WW
    I went to best buy last week, and saw they also began discounting. I think the touchstone kits (touchstone and back, no charger) were $29. Good deal, though you could beat it by getting them to price match. I think the other palm stuff was also discounted, but again, not as much as Radio Shack.

I just bought some of the transformers/chargers and USB cables on Amazon, from some third-party vendor. We'll see if they are ok soon...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Thanks to iredline5, I just became the proud new owner of another touchstone. Time to work on mounting it nicely in the car.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    no problem anytime, wish i convince myself to buy another for the heck of it. I would buy another if I knew palm/hp will cont to make future device compatible with the TS.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Just picked up two today from a Radio Shack in NJ. Decided to go for it after reading the thread about faltering USB cables. Would not have paid full price for it but at $20.00 each its a no-brainer. Its also a nice looking piece of "furniture."
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    just called my local radioshack and they have two left...going right now too pick one up...sure glad I didn't buy ne 4 mnths ago.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    grabbed the Touchstone kit at Radio Shack in downtown Cleveland. They had one left on the shelf, so if anyone lives around here .... better grab it before I do.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Can the part be taken out of touchstone back to put into my 2800mah Mugen back?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Sorry to slightly hijack the thread, but are there any B&M stores (other than a Sprint store) that carry the OEM wall charger?
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Sorry to slightly hijack the thread, but are there any B&M stores (other than a Sprint store) that carry the OEM wall charger?
    verizon
    at&t (on sunday)
    maybe best buy
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I swear I looked in Best Buy, but upon searching again, it appears I didn't look hard enough. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    I swear I looked in Best Buy, but upon searching again, it appears I didn't look hard enough. Thanks.
    Your Best Buy may not have it. The ones by me do. YMMV.

Follow this like, then select "Check Stores" to see if your local has it in stock.
    Palm - Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre Smartphones - 3454WW
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Went to the shack to pick one up yesterday and they were priced at $49.99. I asked one of the clerks if they were on sale and he said nope. I asked if he could check. He scanned it and it popped up at $19.99.
    You all are AWESOME!

Thanks to this thread I stopped by RS and picked up two for $40...

(They only had two in stock...lol)
    If you choke a smurf what color would it turn?

SCP-8100 by Sanyo> Treo 300 by Palm> Hitachi SH-G1000> VI-2300 by Sanyo> LX150 by LG> MM-7500 by Sanyo> MOTORAZR™ V3m by Motorola> M330 by Samsung> MOTO Q9c by Motorola> Palm® Pre
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    They are still on sale? I thought it ended on the 15th.
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    They are still on sale? I thought it ended on the 15th.
    I guess not I think it's now on Clearance.. it was 19.97. It's now $55 on Palms site too,,
    If you choke a smurf what color would it turn?

SCP-8100 by Sanyo> Treo 300 by Palm> Hitachi SH-G1000> VI-2300 by Sanyo> LX150 by LG> MM-7500 by Sanyo> MOTORAZR™ V3m by Motorola> M330 by Samsung> MOTO Q9c by Motorola> Palm® Pre
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast