Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    HI!

Normally, enabling BT from the device menu just enables BT.

Since a few days, enabling BT always starts the BT app. I already tried rebooting my Pre, but that did not fix it.

Around the time this started, I had paired a new headset and deleted it again, because I did not like it. I think, this started it.

Anyone else seeing this? Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Regards,
    Thomas
    Quote Originally Posted by sidamos View Post
    HI!

Normally, enabling BT from the device menu just enables BT.

Since a few days, enabling BT always starts the BT app. I already tried rebooting my Pre, but that did not fix it.

Around the time this started, I had paired a new headset and deleted it again, because I did not like it. I think, this started it.

Anyone else seeing this? Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Regards,
    Thomas
    If it can find the preferred device it most recently connected with, it should just connect. Otherwise, it will launch the menu, I believe
    Do you have any other BT device paired with your Pre? If you don't, the menu is loading because you don't have a BT device paired and your PRe thinks you're going to pair something to it. Once you pair a BT device to it, the menu will no longer load when turning on your BT from device menu.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    Thanks for your replies. After another connection with the car and disconnect, it once again does not open the BT app when enabling BT. :-)
    Discovery Plantronics 975 are the best bluetooth headsets for cell phones. I cant make my mind which one is better. Any reviews of the Jawbone Icon or Plantronics 975 would be helpful. I like the Plantronics Discovery 975 because of the size and style of it. The Jawbone Icon size is small and I am fearful I would loose it.