Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    All right I work for The Shack and ALL Palm accessories are on sale.

Touchtstone kit with Pre back 19.99
    Touchstone 19.99
    Vehicle Charger 12.99
    Leather side case 14.99
    Pixi Pink case 14.99
    Pixi Touchsatone cover 9.99
    Holy crap... CAD is at par now... tempted. Can use a second Touchstone and car charger.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Figures, my local store doesn't have the TS.
  4.    #4  
    Any Radio Shack can order anything you want.
    I just came back from my Rat Shack and I bought two. Just waiting for my ATT Pre Plus.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhdeval View Post
    All right I work for The Shack and ALL Palm accessories are on sale.

Touchtstone kit with Pre back 19.99
    Touchstone 19.99
    Vehicle Charger 12.99
    Leather side case 14.99
    Pixi Pink case 14.99
    Pixi Touchsatone cover 9.99
    The website is showing $49.99 for this... might not wanna get people's hopes up too badly if it's a typo
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionSoul View Post
    The website is showing $49.99 for this... might not wanna get people's hopes up too badly if it's a typo
    Palm Touchstone Charging Dock for Pre and Pixi : Cell Phone Chargers | RadioShack.com
    Palm® Touchstone™ Charging Dock for Pre™ and Pixi™
    Model: 3454ww | Catalog #: 17-5321
    $19.99
    $19.99

Hopes not UP. Hopes fulfilled!
    I was pointing out the Touchstone KIT with the Pre Back, not the standalone touchstone.

And the website says it's $49.99 for the kit.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Just got extra Touch stone charger!
    I called my local RS here in SoCal and they told me they also had theirs marked down so I got the pre touchstone kit for $20. Still can't believe it, thank Jhevdal!
    Just got back from my local radio shack, and the full touchstone kit (stone + compatible back) was indeed 19.99. Pretty cool, thanks a million OP. Been wanting one of these forever.

On a side note, I stuck the thing to the metal side of my kitchen oven (off, of course) and put the phone on it (it was the nearest available outlet and I was excited and wanted to see it work). About 30 seconds later the touchstone with phone atop it started to slide then took a 5-foot plummet onto my kitchen floor. So as a note to you new touchstone users-- really make sure the thing is on a secure footing, and maybe not at a full on vertical angle.
    Last edited by glassadam; 05/02/2010 at 03:49 PM.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
  12.    #12  
    No problem guys. Firstly when I said it could be ordered at any Shack I meant you could use the direct to you system in the store, free shipping that way.

I love the kitchen stove comment. Made me laugh on a VERY VERY boring day.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    always wanted one, but too cheap to purchase it. This is the news I've been waiting for.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    always wanted one, but too cheap to purchase it. This is the news I've been waiting for.
    Same here, time to buy!
    Of course the day after I buy a generic holster for my pre the OEM one goes on sale for 5 buck more
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionSoul View Post
    I was pointing out the Touchstone KIT with the Pre Back, not the standalone touchstone.

And the website says it's $49.99 for the kit.
    The website is wrong, and I stand corrected... my apologies.

Just picked up a kit for $19.99... figured I might as well grab the kit for the same price... nothing wrong with having a spare TS back for my Pre+!
    I still dont have a palm pre but I'm thinking about buying one or two, not sure yet. I was wondering if palm is going to stick to this touchstone for their other new devices?
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Holy crap... CAD is at par now... tempted. Can use a second Touchstone and car charger.
    are you going to drive all the way to the states for a touchstone charger? or is there a way of shipping it to canada?

edit: cause for 20 dollars i'm definitely down with it.
    Just went online at RadioShack.com and ordered two Touchstones, one for my office and one for my wife.
    That's a pretty good price for the touchstone................
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast