Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prelude Ron View Post
    does anyone have the radioshack part number for the touchtone kit with the Pre back cover?
    I can't seem to find it or look it up. All I am finding is just the touchstone charger. I need the pre back too.
    From my receipt: 1704895
    Quote Originally Posted by gonk24 View Post
    Who needs 4? That's probably why stores in my area don't have a single one. They are being bought up for hoarding and ebay. Way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    Even though I have not used ebay for any of my TS thats not a bad idea to make some extra free cash. My 4th touchstone is for my bed side. Rather than leave it charging in the other room. Now I have on for the bed stand and love it.

1) Car
    2) Work Desk
    3) Computer Desk at work
    4) Night stand

No ebay. Plus when they are this cheap I should see about ebaying a few that our local stores have. I will let you know how it goes!

(:
    I bought three today from the Shack, but one was to take back to BestBuy for a Touchstone bought two weeks ago for $40 (I figured why return an opened item vs an unopened one they can still sell).

So two new net and I now have 5 Touchstone chargers for myself/wife (who also has a Pre). One for each car (her car gets one), one for kitchen, one for my nightstand and one for work (new)...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    After a LOT of driving, I finally found 2 touchstones to purchase (even though I was looking for 3). I was told that the reason they were closing them out is that they are going to be getting a new phone. What's up with that?
    funny thing about this is that even tho sprint is no longer offering the pre at radio shack, radio shack does sell at&t phones and i would think that at&t pre+ will be sold at their stores.
    I checked a Radio Shack in Mundelein, IL last week - they had no touchstones, but I got a case and the car charger. Another one close by also had no touchstones.

Tonight, I called again - they had two touchstones in stock, so I went and got them. The second Radio Shack also now had a touchstone in stock.

It seems like they are not just dumping everything they have at once, but selling them in groups? Why would they do that?
    From what I asked one or two different associates, this stuff is on sale, not clearance. That means the stock would be replenished.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I can't find any
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I can't find any
    I just bought out one store in Atlanta area, and I found several more stores that still have inventory...

Get them while they last. Radio Shack now answers the phone "home of the iPhone" when you call...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    After a LOT of driving, I finally found 2 touchstones to purchase (even though I was looking for 3). I was told that the reason they were closing them out is that they are going to be getting a new phone. What's up with that?
    Ironically, I am assuming that they will get the Pre+ with AT&T, and maybe the Pre+ if Sprint gets it... So the shack could wind up restocking all these accessories again to support Sprint and AT&T... and that's just funny.

So, I am doing my part and buying them out when I find them close... I found them at other stores in the area but they are too far away for me to chase them down through atlanta traffic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I just bought out one store in Atlanta area, and I found several more stores that still have inventory...

Get them while they last. Radio Shack now answers the phone "home of the iPhone" when you call...
    I'm in AZ so that won't help me
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I'm in AZ so that won't help me
    Road trip!! Weather here is perfect right now, and It's getting hot there!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345