Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Oh man, hope mine's got a kit in stock!
    Just came back from the store, tochstone in hand. SKU is 3456WW. Looks like this:

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Didn't have any more at the local radio shack, but my wife went to another one and got the kit for 19.99 and a the 2 cases for 9.99 each. Last of what they had at that store!
    I exchanged mine the other day and they gave me a perfectly working one. I switched it with mine in the car and now I have all touchstone chargers!
    I'll be buying as many as I can get and selling em on ebay

(just enough to cover the cost of the two kits I buy)
    Dang! Just bought (at Sprint, for my Verizon Pre Plus, though) a Touchstone kit that came WITH the little round AC adapter and usb cable. That kit was about 60 bucks. Does/did the Shack have that particular kit, and if so what is the sale price for that now? I don't see them on the Shack website. Going to try to do a price-match to see if the Sprint store will refund the diff.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Thanks for heads-up, does kit include cable?
    I found one touchstone at 44th and 6th in NY - just the touchstone.

I found three (and only bought two) at the AMC Plaza in the Bronx. This was the larger kit with the new back for the phone, but it did not include the USB cable.

The kit # was 1704895 for the kit with the back. #1704860 just has the touchstone. I haven't found the kit with the cable and transformer (though when I bought the kits last year, I found ones with both).

Any luck at Best Buy for kits with cables/transformers?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by budcnj View Post
    Thanks for heads-up, does kit include cable?
    The kits I purchased at 2 Radioshacks only had the touchstone and the phone cover, no cord. Would have been ****ed if I had paid full price.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    lol.. I couldn't resist, I just passed by a Shack & bought another Touchstone kit & Car charger.... That car charger is such high quality & great design that I wanted another for my other USB Items...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by jjrausch View Post
    The kits I purchased at 2 Radioshacks only had the touchstone and the phone cover, no cord. Would have been ****ed if I had paid full price.
    Don't ALL TS kits come that way?

I have 2, bought approx. 5 months apart and NEITHER had the chord. You are expected to use the same chord that came with the phone (wall charger).
    I went to 2 local (Columbus, OH) Radio Shacks and nothing on sale with plenty of stock.

Oh well - we did stop at a Best Buy and found the OEM leather side case for $9.99. Not too bad, but I really had hopes of getting another touchstone kit.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tntmommy View Post
    I went to 2 local (Columbus, OH) Radio Shacks and nothing on sale with plenty of stock.

Oh well - we did stop at a Best Buy and found the OEM leather side case for $9.99. Not too bad, but I really had hopes of getting another touchstone kit.
    You should have them check the price. The Radio Shack I went to did not have the prices marked, but they rang up at the sale price.
    If they won't honor the sale price, order it online and use the free ship-to-store option.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhdeval View Post
    All right I work for The Shack and ALL Palm accessories are on sale.

Touchtstone kit with Pre back 19.99
    Touchstone 19.99
    Vehicle Charger 12.99
    Leather side case 14.99
    Pixi Pink case 14.99
    Pixi Touchsatone cover 9.99

Thanks, but I need another wall charger! hehehe Great info though.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I picked up a couple of touchstones and a car charger in KC. Thanks to the OP who posted this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjrausch View Post
    You should have them check the price. The Radio Shack I went to did not have the prices marked, but they rang up at the sale price.
    Yes. My store only had sale price stickers on the Pre/Pixi cases that were on clearance.
    The car charger and TS were not marked on the rack but rang up at the register with the discounted prices!!!

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

EDIT: I'm NOT affiliated with SF Planet in any way. I just thought I'd pass along the bargain!

FYI, I just bought to OEM Palm wall chargers with Palm OEM USB cords on Amazon for approximately $6.50 a pop. It's actually from an Amazon agent (SF Planet). I just checked and they have 5 left.

This will round out my power options: two TS's for the living room, and two for the bedroom! (We're a Pre Plus house!)
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckinGeek View Post
    EDIT: I'm NOT affiliated with SF Planet in any way. I just thought I'd pass along the bargain!

FYI, I just bought to OEM Palm wall chargers with Palm OEM USB cords on Amazon for approximately $6.50 a pop. It's actually from an Amazon agent (SF Planet). I just checked and they have 5 left.

This will round out my power options: two TS's for the living room, and two for the bedroom! (We're a Pre Plus house!)
    I grabbed several from them last week. Got touchstones from radio shack, so now I have them in the car and all over the house...
    How well does the touchstone hold the phone in the car?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast