Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I will be going by my local store first thing in the morning to get my kit! This too good a deal to pass up.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    are you going to drive all the way to the states for a touchstone charger? or is there a way of shipping it to canada?

edit: cause for 20 dollars i'm definitely down with it.
    Hmm... They don't ship internationally. I'm probably just getting friends to help me get it. Or if we get enough people in the GTA we may be able to do a group buy and drive down, split gas cost, it'll still be cheaper than buying from Bell (they only have the whole kit for 79.99 ).
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 05/03/2010 at 05:46 AM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    that's how sprint is. $80 for the whole thing is ridiculous. 20 for the kit at radioshack is a steal!!
    got one yesterday for $19.99, and a car charger for $12.99

I got home and after opening, found out that it had been taped together. Inside there was a stone and backing stuck together with no cardbaord to keep them from moving and then film to keep the stick bottom new was off. hmm...

Taking it back today for an exchange. Sale is nice and all, but at least give me a new product like advertised. Not sure if it works or not but don't want to take a chance, plus i need the film on the underneath as I don't want it sticking to my desk at the office or home.
    I just picked up a touchstone and car charger too. Unfortunately the touchstone is giving me the constant charging battery notification problem. Every few seconds my pre beeps saying charging battery. I have 3 touchstones and 2 of them had to be swapped because of this problem. Now I have another one and I bought the last one my local Radio Shack has. I guess I will try the ole folded paper trick. Palm should be ashamed of themselves for half assing these touchstone chargers.
    I can confirm that I also got this deal at my local store, today Monday May 3rd
    Got the Pixi TS Back $9.99, Car Charger $12.99 and a TS for $19.99

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

I got:
    Car Charger - $12.99
    Touchstone Dock - $19.99
    Touchstone Combo $19.99

So for the price of one normally I got all of that and they work great. I have one in my car and the other on my desk for when I stream Pandora.
    Got my kit today, last one in the store and I got there a little bit after they opened.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    got one, thanks op! bought it with two year replacement for 24.99
    Several months ago, I bought a Touchstone & Pre battery cover for $60. Which, at the time, I thought was a pretty good deal.

Today, I bought 2 stones and a Pixi battery cover for $50.

One word: w00t!
    Twitter: dullgeek
    I was just hunting through fleebay for a TS charger but this is perfect! got 2 TS combos and the car charger for under $50 with a coupon I got for giving them my email address!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryantdunivan View Post
    got one, thanks op! bought it with two year replacement for 24.99
    Will they replace it even if they no longer carry it? I suppose these are on sale because they end-of-lifed the pre.
    Picked up two Touchstone kits. Thanks for the heads up!
    Maybe I should go buy another one at Radioshack and sell it on e-bay for profits..
    My local Shack only had one left, but I want to get one for my car too...so I called Best Buy and they will price match.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkstsa View Post
    I just picked up a touchstone and car charger too. Unfortunately the touchstone is giving me the constant charging battery notification problem. Every few seconds my pre beeps saying charging battery. I have 3 touchstones and 2 of them had to be swapped because of this problem. Now I have another one and I bought the last one my local Radio Shack has. I guess I will try the ole folded paper trick. Palm should be ashamed of themselves for half assing these touchstone chargers.
    Lame same here. I'm taking it back tomorrow for an exchange. My first one works perfectly in the car, no problems. And this one for the first setup works so crappily. The great thing is I get a new back
    Quote Originally Posted by eovnu87435ds View Post
    Will they replace it even if they no longer carry it? I suppose these are on sale because they end-of-lifed the pre.
    I actually asked about that when they tried to sell it to me. I was told they would just refund the purchase amount if they did not have any to sell.
    WHEN WILL CANADA GET ANY TYPE OF DEALS. All they have down is slash the price of the Pre, Well i already have one so that doesn't help my ***. LOL

I wish I lived closer to the boarder, I don't want to drive 2 hours, (plus I need a passport). I should get on that.

Can someone please buy 100's of these and put them for sale on ebay, I don't know why people are still trying to sell these for 79$
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Just hit my local Shack... P/u a bunch of stuff!!... Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Got pretty much everything they had left...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    all my store has are the touchstones themselves. Anyone have an item number on the kit??
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast