View Poll Results: Get the Car Carger or not?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
  1.    #1  
    Should I take the risk and buy a Car Charger or two fom HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more! I read in another thread they were good because they charged at 1amp, but I have heard mixed reviews about quality.

I know it's going to be around $10 with shipping for 2 but I'm 16 and every doller counts.
    I purchased the following back in July and they have been great. Each cable runs just over $1, and you just need a "car charger" that also runs about $1. I also include a link for a great car mount that is only about $3.50 ... these work just fine for the Pre!

Car Charger (Cigarette Lighter) to USB Female Converter - Black -- you need this to physically plug into the car
    For only $1.00 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Car Charger (Cigarette Lighter) to USB Female Converter - Black | Car Charger Accessories

3ft charging cable
    For only $0.97 each when QTY 50+ purchased - USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated) - 3ft | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type

6ft charging cable
    For only $0.97 each when QTY 50+ purchased - USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated) - 3ft | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type

15ft charging cable
    For only $1.67 each when QTY 50+ purchased - USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated) - 15ft | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type

Universal GPS Car Mount Holder --
    For only $3.01 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Universal GPS Car Mount Holder | For Garmin

High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000ma) - White -- you need this to physically plug into the wall, in case you want a spare at home charger
    For only $1.75 each when QTY 50+ purchased - High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000ma) - White | Power to USB Converters
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I didn't have much luck with Monoprice. Give these a try. I have been using them with my Pre for 8 months with no problems.

Palm Pre Car Charger

They are 3.99 each regular price. Use the discount code "palmpre30" and they come down to $2.79.
    My car chargerfrom Monoprice was a POS. It was a little rusty on the connector and only worked for 1 month before a component burnt out. I use a Motorola one now, but it's cable is fixed.