1.    #1  
    Looking for a case like this one... any care to comment on their experience with this case?

Thanks!
    I don't see anything to comment on??
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, THIS was the case I was talking about. I see that it doesn't have a front, so I am not interested in it.

Can anyone recommend a similar case that also has a front?
  4.    #4  
    Anyone?

I really love the Seidio Innocase Surface for Palm Pre but from what I've read on this site, there's been a ton of problems with this case.
    You can buy those on eBay VERY cheap. I got a bundle of 6 of those in various colors for $ 12.95 and free shipping.
    The Saint
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    You can buy those on eBay VERY cheap. I got a bundle of 6 of those in various colors for $ 12.95 and free shipping.
    ha and they will break in a week or so there's a reason they are so cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    hows the quality?
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    hows the quality?
    it's horrible I got one a few months a go and it was very cheap. Ur better off buying one good high quality case for that price.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    Ur better off buying one good high quality case for that price.
    Any recommendations of a higher quality case with a similar design and Touchstone compatible?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    This case looks GREAT! I may want the black chrome color. Unfortunately, it is not in stock.

Question though, could anyone that has this case in the chrome black color post a photo of the front of the case or comment on the following:

This is the photo of the chrome black on GRT's site:

Then there is THIS post with the following photo of the chrome case:

Obviously, there appears to be a big difference between the two... perhaps the second photo is of the underneath of the front case?

Which photo more accurately reflects the chrome color of this case?