1.    #1  
    Anyone using this? I kinda liked it when I saw it in the store and I've had good luck with the Palm brand belt case, but I don't always have a way to wear it and I'd like to protect it better from potential impact and dust, while it's in my pocket. I just got an "up to 25% off" notice on Palm accessories from Sprint and thought I might buy it. Any thoughts? Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    If it's the same Palm belt holster case I'm thinking of, yeah I tried it. The quality of the case & materials were very nice & held the Pre firmly & securely. BUT it had this silly pull-strap loop that you used to make ejecting the Pre easier.. and I found it too much of a nuisance so I exchanged it for a generic Roots brand belt holster which I like much better
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicMan View Post
    If it's the same Palm belt holster case I'm thinking of, yeah I tried it. The quality of the case & materials were very nice & held the Pre firmly & securely. BUT it had this silly pull-strap loop that you used to make ejecting the Pre easier.. and I found it too much of a nuisance so I exchanged it for a generic Roots brand belt holster which I like much better
    Yeah, that's the belt case I do have, and I do like it. But, I want a slip case for my pocket for when I dress up, which is usually once every week or so. The red, pocket slip case seems nice, and there is the 25% discount so, any feedback on that one?

Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    I got one of the brown ones(have dyed it black) when they first showed up at the Sprint store months ago & the wife got a red one. If they are the same ones your talkin about(i don't remember if they were Palm brand) there great. I had mine about 7-8 months and it's still in great shape. The wifes still looks & feels brand new after 5 months. Offers some but not great protection from drops. There a little thight at first. And with the Sprint 25% discount... 11$ not a bad deal.
    I have one and I used it for a long time before I got over the new ocd case phase of having a phone.

what I liked about it-it looked really great and professional and didn't add much size.

what I didn't like-taking it out of the case and putting it back in every time I wanted to use my phone. Whenever I needed to take down someones number really quickly I always had to say yeah hold on one sec so I can get my phone out, as they blurted out their number before I even had the phone outta the case.

also, I found that it made it more likely that I would drop my phone from the extra fuss you have to go through getting it out and putting it back in.

overall, I liked the case a lot while I used it, it is a really good looking case but can become annoying.

4/5 stars