1.    #1  
    Is there any sort of tape player you put in your car that doesnt have usb to play songs from the iphone? I've seen it done with an ipod.
  2.    #2  
    Amazon.com: ipod tape player: Electronics

Would something like that work for the pre?
    Yes anyone of those works. I use one in my car. Quality is decent. I had to add a mic adapter so that I could simply use my phone hands free when I get a call. This is the one I got: http://store.treocentral.com/seidio-...11A75A2929.htm
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Amazon.com: CAR STEREO CASSETTE ADAPTER FOR IPOD/MP3/CD PLAYER: Electronics

Something like that will yes. Anything from tape to mp3 player will work. I currently have one in my car and I really like it since my car doesn't have bluetooth and I don't feel like spending a lot on an fm transmitter.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I use the same thing I my car... my phone is mounted on a touchstone down low in front of my shifter. With it plugged into my stereo, I use it handsfree and the person on the other side has no problem hearing me...
  6.    #6  
    Good stuff thanks guys I was pretty sure it would work but wasnt 100% positive.
    The cassette adaptors work great, you can pick one up at WalMart for about $10 if you don't want to go to the trouble of ordering it.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  8.    #8  
    Haha I was just gonna ask where I could get it but I'll go get one right now actually.
    *sigh*, Ya those work great! I have NOT been at all happy with FM Transmitting

Too bad my modern car (2007) does not have a cassettee...

Sometimes newer is not better
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre