1.    #1  
    So does anyone know of a good cradle like speaker setup that works and is worth the money???

Looking for something for work to play tunes but not need earbuds.
    Last edited by TheVTech; 04/28/2010 at 09:23 PM.
    I got this from Amazon.com...the sound quality is beyond my expectations...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...er-system.html
  3.    #3  
    I was looking at that but torn as it's a 50/50 on the reviews. Is it really that cheaply built or will it work well traveling and on a desk?

Samsung Fascinate Rooted
    If you decide to get it, you'll be impressed by the packaging -- I guarantee that! I don't think the unit is cheaply constructed...It reminds me of the retractable landing gear on an airliner (rotate, extend)...nicely engineered...I'm happy with mine, and again, the sound quality will be a surprise...it's a sleeper for $49...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kenhiraihnl View Post
    If you decide to get it, you'll be impressed by the packaging -- I guarantee that! I don't think the unit is cheaply constructed...It reminds me of the retractable landing gear on an airliner (rotate, extend)...nicely engineered...I'm happy with mine, and again, the sound quality will be a surprise...it's a sleeper for $49...
    OK sold gonna get one. Looking locally to see if I can grab one without having to have it shipped.

Samsung Fascinate Rooted
    Amazon has free shipping over $25...
    Last edited by kenhiraihnl; 04/28/2010 at 11:07 AM.
    I bought it....I love it!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by kenhiraihnl View Post
    Amazon has free shipping over $25...

Ya but don't you get tired of having to have everything shipped?

Samsung Fascinate Rooted
    nah...i just click the 'buy' button, forget about it, and next thing i know, it's in my mailbox...
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Agreed; just got mine yesterday and I LOVE it! Check out eBay for one with free S&H.
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
  11.    #11  
    OK so I finally got this and all I can say is that it ROX!

Sure it's small and has bass sound issues, but it's not made for bass. Works great with the Pre/Plus and lasts almost 2 days before I have to recharge it.
    Very sweet device.

Samsung Fascinate Rooted