1.    #1  
    Has anyone bought one of these? If so how are they? How do they feel, and fit around the device etc.
    I just watched the video on the zagg website and I freaking pre-ordered one! This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for in a case -- I've put on a matte phantomskinz "skin" and held back from putting the skin on the back, cause I thought it'd look lame. This will definitely finish the epic armour of my pre !!!

I got the italian leather vers. SOOOO SICK. GAH!!!!

fyi I found a discount code for 20% off "ZAGG20"

eet works.

*precentral wouldn't allow me to post the link to the video-_-
    google "zagg leather skin palm".. and witness the glory
    it doesn't cover the front of the phone. Yuckk xP
    um.. that's the beauty of it, mang. simple, minimal, and sexy. There was thought put into the design of the pre and I will not put a scraggy cheap case on it. But that's my opinion
    do u still use the wet application to apply the leather zagg?
    Quote Originally Posted by hellow0rld View Post
    do u still use the wet application to apply the leather zagg?
    seems to have an adhesive that doesn't require water.. if you check out the video
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by eins View Post
    I just watched the video on the zagg website and I freaking pre-ordered one! This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for in a case -- I've put on a matte phantomskinz "skin" and held back from putting the skin on the back, cause I thought it'd look lame. This will definitely finish the epic armour of my pre !!!

I got the italian leather vers. SOOOO SICK. GAH!!!!

fyi I found a discount code for 20% off "ZAGG20"

eet works.

*precentral wouldn't allow me to post the link to the video-_-
    google "zagg leather skin palm".. and witness the glory
    when you get it can you put some pictures etc up, I want to know how it fits on the back as from the video it doesnt look like it curves with the phone
    Looks like a neat idea. The only thing is the back of the leather case looks stupid. If they had just black (They might I havent checked to be honest?) I might be down with it! The brown looks....Well just not for me!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    Looks like a neat idea. The only thing is the back of the leather case looks stupid. If they had just black (They might I havent checked to be honest?) I might be down with it! The brown looks....Well just not for me!
    yeah tehre is plain black
    Will this work with the Touch Stone?