Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Aliph has just released a software update for the Jawbone Icon to add A2DP functionality. I can't wait to see how well it works with the Pre.
    Sam Martin - Paris,TX
    Palm Pre(v.1.4.1.1) - Sprint - Standard Battery - Touchstone -Motorola HT 820 - Motorokr S9-HD - Jabra BT8040 - Jabra BT530 - Jawbone Icon - Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    works great. just update on mytalk and away you go. I was beginining to think there was some technological reason aliph did not offer a2dp. glad to be proved wrong. maybe I'll return the blueant q1 i bought last week to get a2dp.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    ---UPDATE---

I updated my Icon using MyTalk. It took less than 5 minutes. I paired it with my Pre and was listening to the last Palmcast in seconds! I'm really impressed.
    Sam Martin - Paris,TX
    Palm Pre(v.1.4.1.1) - Sprint - Standard Battery - Touchstone -Motorola HT 820 - Motorokr S9-HD - Jabra BT8040 - Jabra BT530 - Jawbone Icon - Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Speakerphone
    Thanks for the tip. Just updated it takes a call and then restarts right where the song left off. I can put my Bose headphones up for a while.
    been using the Jabra BT530 Flawless!!!