1.    #1  
    I know that Seido is unable/unwilling to make a Touchstone compatible cover for there Extended Battery. (Im guessing its more unable to cause of Patents)

So my next question is, has anyone tried to take a touchstone battery cover and the Extended Battery Cover and swap out the pieces and see if you can make it work?

I only have the touchstone and haven't purchased the extended battery and I am honestly split. I have a touchstone on my nightstand and on my car dash, but I use the USB(USB tether) or USB wall outlet(wifi tether) when I use "My Tether" for my lappy.

Does anyone even have both to see if its possible? I "understand" the basic idea. Square up the 4 magnets and mount the "1/2 charger" to the cover and somehow "extend" the charge wires to the contacts in the phone itself.
    (easier said then done)

But any help or insight into this would help greatly.
    if you did a search of the forums, you would find a guy that will do it for $50.
  3.    #3  
    Honestly I did search, but there was too many posts and too many posting in each to dig through.

Mind you I just did a search for Touchstone Seidio.

Can you link it for me.

ps. I still have the phone you use as your icon in my closet :-)

Edit: I looked and I found it (http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2081553). I must have misspelled seidio the 1st time.
    Last edited by elrodvoss; 04/23/2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Found it
    Had it done and it works great . Also the extended case while iffy at times does work . Magnetics very weak and does not hold real well but does work.