Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys just wanted to let u know that i ordered this case from Palm Pre GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre - Verizon - AGF and i have to say that this case is the best case I've ordered. It comes with a touchstone and non-touchstone back and the case attaches to itself not the phone. And there's absolutely no oreo effect at all. It has patented rails that holds it together.

sorry if the pictures are not that great of quality but its still a great case
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Looks like it's sold out.
    LMAO the back looks like Mickey Mouse lol...... Do they make the front in black instead of that blue, don't get me wrong the blue does look nice, but i would prefer black
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad German View Post
    Looks like it's sold out.
    oh wow i just noticed that...sucks! i was able to order mine and my gf's last week so im sporting the touchstone one and shes with the non touchstone one...best case for me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    LMAO the back looks like Mickey Mouse lol...... Do they make the front in black instead of that blue, don't get me wrong the blue does look nice, but i would prefer black
    u can choose silver or blue...u can see from there website
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I have silver one for a week now and it's the best. Phone is so solid and tight.also bought a leather case with a swivel clip and phone fits perfect in it even with my new hard case. Have you noticed how much better ts works w this case?,,best case ever
    you can walk right in to any verizon store and bye this case
    Hey guys, so I'm thinking about buying one, but never been a fan of bulky protectors. Does this case feel Bulky to yous guys on is it more comfortable to use. Looks like ima need to take my sprint but in to a Verizon store to check it out for my self passably lol.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I have silver one for a week now and it's the best. Phone is so solid and tight.also bought a leather case with a swivel clip and phone fits perfect in it even with my new hard case. Have you noticed how much better ts works w this case?,,best case ever
    yes it is...best case I've had...and i tried out the seidio cases b4 and they messed up the oreo effect more...anyways...i did get a refurb that had absolutely no oreo effect and this case pretty much is gonna help it...my gf's pre has horrible oreo and that case saved her life lol...so this case pretty much is amazing for touchstone compatibility and for taking away the oreo.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

10.    #10  
    you can walk right in to any verizon store and bye this case
    this one is different...it has glide rails for easy sliding open and closing and terminates the oreo of the phone
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Hey guys, so I'm thinking about buying one, but never been a fan of bulky protectors. Does this case feel Bulky to yous guys on is it more comfortable to use. Looks like ima need to take my sprint but in to a Verizon store to check it out for my self passably lol.
    doesnt feel bulky to me...its all personal opinion anyways
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I have sprint and I went to verizon to buy my case. Yes it adds a tad bit of bulk,,but after 15 mins of using it you never want to take it off. Feels so ggod in yr hand and the cutout in back is exact sweet spot for ts so you could not knock it off if you tried. And you never have to fiddle w it,,just throw it on ts the only way you can.
    same one at verizon,,glide rails,,snaps to itself,,same one dude
  14.    #14  
    same one at verizon,,glide rails,,snaps to itself,,same one dude
    but that one comes in chrome only right?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

yes,,but I don't care about color,,this is color I wanted anyway,,i think it looks sharp,black on silver(chrome)but it's same case,,glide rails ,,cut out,,no difference
    o wait,,they had a pink one to,,i said no to that one,lol
  17.    #17  
    yes,,but I don't care about color,,this is color I wanted anyway,,i think it looks sharp,black on silver(chrome)but it's same case,,glide rails ,,cut out,,no difference
    well for anybody that loves blue then theres a good difference
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

good difference? Dude we were talking about build,,not color when I said there was no difference,lol
    if you ask me the blue is hideous.
  20.    #20  
    good difference? Dude we were talking about build,,not color when I said there was no difference,lol
    like i said...i agree with u on the build....but color comes next...i dont want chrome...so there was blue, i got it...chill out
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast