Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 234
  1. #101  
    I posted earlier that I bought the slim case directly from the company and both the case and Customer service is Great!!
    But, after the fact their customer service is iffy: I asked about the belt clip that the case has slots for. Ok, they don't make one yet, but I then asked who does make one that works on the case and Then they got all huffy about buying anything from another company. Either way they don;t get my money for the clip as they do not make one!
    I just don't understand such short sightedness.
    But this case is Great!!
  2. gpgyo's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    #102  
    When will there be an all black case???
  3. #103  
    No doubt by the time the Pre and Pre+ are discontinued.
  4. #104  
    I want an all black case too.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  5. #105  
    AT&T is selling the newer version of the AGF GRT case. Compared to my chromed out (painted black) Verizon AGF case it's about 3mm narrower. The AT&T package is $34.99 and comes with the both the chrome and blue fronts and Touchstone and non-Touchstone backs. Not quiiiite as square on the corners but it's really hard to tell unless you have them side-by side. Like the feel of it better. I actually kind of like the blue but I've put my plea in at AGF for an all black case

    P.S. The guy at the store made the mistake of asking me how I liked my phone so I started preaching a little bit on how cool I thought it was compared to some of the others.
    Last edited by TeamKillerJKFFL; 05/16/2010 at 04:23 PM.
  6. vaxick's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    #106  
    Black cases are coming soon.

    Red and clear cases will also be available soon as well.

    Stay tuned for details. The wait will not be much longer!
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by vaxick View Post
    Black cases are coming soon.

    Red and clear cases will also be available soon as well.

    Stay tuned for details. The wait will not be much longer!
    Do you work for AGF? Or just making stuff up? Please don't taunt my dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  8. rpr
    rpr is offline
    rpr's Avatar
    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    #108  
    My wife wants pink!
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
  9. vaxick's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    Do you work for AGF? Or just making stuff up? Please don't taunt my dreams.
    I don't work for them, but I can promise you I'm not making stuff up.

    I just happened to get some information. The new cases are going to be here very soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by rpr View Post
    My wife wants pink!
    Doh, completely forgot pink is coming soon as well.

    The new options include: black, clear, metallic red, pearlized pink, pearlized gray, and chrome.
  10. #110  
    it's true! I filled out their notification form last time - they emailed me back when they got some in stock and said the next shipment will contain the colors - black, clear, metallic red, pearlized pink, pearlized gray, and chrome. They are really good about emailing you if you fill out that form. They also told me that they will be offering the option to buy fronts only... so if you buy the kit... and you want an extra color - you don't need to buy a whole separate kit... AWESOMENESS! I filled out the notification form again!!! lol
  11. #111  
    This new slimmer version is really a great case! Much nicer than the first, more boxy version. The more I use it, the more I like it. I'm even getting used to the blue color. But having the option to buy only the front piece in black would be nice.
  12. mhuggins's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    #112  
    i am so going to take my sprint **** to verizon store and get one too. sprint needs to get on the ball.
  13. viv
    viv is offline
    viv's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamKillerJKFFL View Post
    AT&T is selling the newer version of the AGF GRT case. Compared to my chromed out (painted black) Verizon AGF case it's about 3mm narrower. The AT&T package is $34.99 and comes with the both the chrome and blue fronts and Touchstone and non-Touchstone backs. Not quiiiite as square on the corners but it's really hard to tell unless you have them side-by side. Like the feel of it better. I actually kind of like the blue but I've put my plea in at AGF for an all black case

    P.S. The guy at the store made the mistake of asking me how I liked my phone so I started preaching a little bit on how cool I thought it was compared to some of the others.
    AT&T online is selling the case for $26.99 ( wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/accessory-details/?LOSGId=accessoryBucket&q_sku=sku4580223 ) and if you click through the AT&T promotion link here ( wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-sales/promotion/accessories.jsp ), it'll take 25% off all accessories which brings the case down to $20.24 + tax + free 2-day shipping.

    I wasn't sure if this was the right case (since the description did not mention that the back had a touchstone cutout) so I called a local store who confirmed that the case did come with a touchstone-sized hole on the back.
  14. #114  
    Anyone know if these are available in the UK????

    Really want one due to the glider mechanism. Dont trust normal clip on cases after trying one!
    Last edited by Matt44; 05/22/2010 at 07:32 AM.
  15. #115  
    sprint sold these cases also. I don't know if they still have them buti bough my sprint pre @ best buy then went to my the super awesome sprint repair center near me (they really are the best i've found) and bought this case. It's saved my pre a number of times
  16. fubka's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #116  
    I used to have that same Ralph Loren comforter.
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    This new slimmer version is really a great case! Much nicer than the first, more boxy version. The more I use it, the more I like it. I'm even getting used to the blue color. But having the option to buy only the front piece in black would be nice.
    Maybe I missed it, but what's the genreal concenus on which case is the latest and greatest design. My Sprint case says:

    AGP 0626
    REV 08 CAV 03
    POM

    Is this the newest one?

    Thanks folks,
    S.
  18. #118  
    The new version (I bought the blue, but I don't know if that matters) reads:
    REV 02 CAV 02
    .POM.
    ...
    AG-P-0672
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    The new version (I bought the blue, but I don't know if that matters) reads:
    REV 02 CAV 02
    .POM.
    ...
    AG-P-0672
    Is this the one you bought online or at a Verizon or Sprint store? If online, do you have a link please?

    Thanks,
    S.
  20. #120  
    I bought it on the AGF web site:

    Palm Pre/Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF

    They happen to be out of stock at the moment, but I assume more will be available soon, maybe in other colors.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions