Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    if you ask me the blue is hideous.
    thats ur opinion, i think chrome is hideous, but dont have to sound so offensive bc i like blue now
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

what someone should have done was make black or red,,,,o and by the way,,took a second look at the blue,,its pretty cool,,had to enlarge to take better look.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    what someone should have done was make black or red,,,,o and by the way,,took a second look at the blue,,its pretty cool,,had to enlarge to take better look.
    thats nice....all i'm saying is you're right, they should have made more colors but w.e i love blue and its all good to me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Does anyone know if they ship to the UK, as I'm thinking I might give it a go.
    The AGF web site says that this case has a new "slimmer" design. Anybody know if it's really less bulky than the Verizon and Sprint versions? I like the way the Verizon/Sprint cases work, but IMO they're ugly. And why in the world don't they have an all-black version?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    The AGF web site says that this case has a new "slimmer" design. Anybody know if it's really less bulky than the Verizon and Sprint versions? I like the way the Verizon/Sprint cases work, but IMO they're ugly. And why in the world don't they have an all-black version?
    i have no idea if the agf is less bulky than the verizon and sprint versions. but it feels good in the hand which is all i know
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

in my opinion,any less bulkywould offer about no protection like the seido case.
    Hey guys I sent an email to AGF and they said YES they are planning on making the GRT Case Kit in Black, but as of right now they only offer it 'metallic blue' and 'chrome black'. They also told me that it depends what Verizon store you go to because the case was slightly modified and the one they offer on the site is in fact slimmer than what is in the store... but it is a running change, meaning it will also be placed in the Verizon stores.
    Also, I sent an inquiry for a friend of mine (I have the case already - LOVE IT!) They should have more back in-stock on Friday afternoon.
    I placed my order saturday so I should get it soon.

How much is it a the Verizon store?
    I paid 28 at verizon store
    Hmm I paid $35 online but I got the black chrome finish

the wait is killing me though!

I go on vacation this thrusday and I wanted to have my case for the trip.

Anyone have a screen protector on with their case?
    Quote Originally Posted by carr76013 View Post
    Hmm I paid $35 online but I got the black chrome finish

the wait is killing me though!

I go on vacation this thrusday and I wanted to have my case for the trip.

Anyone have a screen protector on with their case?
    I have a bodyguards screen protector on my Pre and I have the Sprint equivalent of this case. It still fits with no trouble, but if you want to put a skin on the back on the Pre it will make the case too tight.
    At the time I ordered the case I was not aware that there were two cases (pre and pre+).

Correct me if i am wrong but arent the phones physically the same?

Aside from the plus not having a center button.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by carr76013 View Post
    At the time I ordered the case I was not aware that there were two cases (pre and pre+).

Correct me if i am wrong but arent the phones physically the same?

Aside from the plus not having a center button.
    they're the same,,,i got the palm pre and i ordered the palm pre plus case
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

What is the oreo effect?
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by krispy521 View Post
    What is the oreo effect?
    u know how u twist on an oreo....well that happens to many pre's with the 2 halves...this case stops it from happening completely
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    u know how u twist on an oreo....well that happens to many pre's with the 2 halves...this case stops it from happening completely
    Oh ok my last pre did that bad, but my new one is pretty solid.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by krispy521 View Post
    Oh ok my last pre did that bad, but my new one is pretty solid.
    you'll have more protection then
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

What about a Holster for the case it would be nice too
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast