Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    i love the GRT case my only complaint is my pre was in good condition no scrathes or anything and then all of a sudden i have ware marks from the case.........but other that that is great
    Quote Originally Posted by mhuggins View Post
    i love the GRT case my only complaint is my pre was in good condition no scrathes or anything and then all of a sudden i have ware marks from the case.........but other that that is great
    I'm not so much concerned about wear, then generally protecting the phone from being dropped.

And to update my original post, its a difference of about $2 (the $9 was prior to the discount being applied).
    I just purchased one for my AT&T pre from the Verizon store hehe, Verizon was close to my job I love it!

but now I'm seeing the slimmer case on a discount on att so Im thinkin I should take it back and order this one online, great I hate going through the trouble lol
    Last edited by nicoled985; 07/14/2010 at 07:42 PM.
    Got the case today. I like the feel much better than the body glove case, and there's no little tabs to break off. I don't like that there's no beltclip/holster, but I'd rather a case that stays on, than a beltclip. I ordered the verizon with the 2 backs, and 2 fronts, and opted to put the blue on. Wasn't a huge fan of the chrome. I'm not opposed to ordering another front at some point, but for now I'm content with the blue.
    I'm a newbie here, but ordered from AT&T and recieved mine today....it fits great! I do have a phantom skin on it, and my pre feels great!
    I dropped my Pre+ while in its GRT case on to a parking lot. The case came apart and got a small nick in the corner. The phone was unharmed. The case went back together fine.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhuggins View Post
    Can anyone using this case for some time now confirm if it does in fact leave lasting wear marks on the phone? If so, is it really that bad?

I coddle my Pre and it is flawless, with the exception of a slight oreo. This didn't happen until I dropped the phone getting out of the car a week ago. It slid off my leg, so thankfully the drop was not that far. It was in the microfiber pouch so there was no damage, except it gave the phone some oreo which it never had.

I was wanting to get this case to fix that and to protect against any further damage to the slider. However, I didn't want my Pre to look all scuffed incase I wanted to resell it someday when a new device comes out.
    I've been using mine for a little over a month. No wear yet, but it does allow a small amount of dust to build up under the case... so I take the case off about once a week and clean off the build-up from the phone and the case.
    Global Posts
    305 Global Posts
    I've had my case for 3 months now. It hasn't left any marks on my PrPrPr&#$275$;...
    Verizon Pre Plus owner since 03-24-2010
    I'm waiting for mine in the mail. I recently developed a clicking noise during calls because of the terrible oreo my phone has. I'd bring in in and get it fixed, but then i've got to go to the trouble of unpatching (which is easy) and then repatching (which is a hassle), because of warranty.

has anyone experienced this click noise during calls, and if so, did this case fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by viv View Post
    AT&T online is selling the case for $26.99 ( wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/accessory-details/?LOSGId=accessoryBucket&q_sku=sku4580223 ) and if you click through the AT&T promotion link here ( wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-sales/promotion/accessories.jsp ), it'll take 25% off all accessories which brings the case down to $20.24 + tax + free 2-day shipping.

I wasn't sure if this was the right case (since the description did not mention that the back had a touchstone cutout) so I called a local store who confirmed that the case did come with a touchstone-sized hole on the back.
    I ordered this last Tuesday and after was wondering if it will work with the touch stone...thank you for the info that it has the back with the cutout, none of the 4 ATT stores had them. My pre is a VZW but I have a phone for my mom thru ATT. However I did miss out on the 25% but I still think the case is worth it. I'm a little miffed at the "free 2 day shipping" as I still have not received it! Trying to be patient. I did put a skin on my pre to protect it and being very careful til the case gets here.

This forum is awesome!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joliejolie0930 View Post
    I ordered this last Tuesday and after was wondering if it will work with the touch stone...thank you for the info that it has the back with the cutout, none of the 4 ATT stores had them. My pre is a VZW but I have a phone for my mom thru ATT. However I did miss out on the 25% but I still think the case is worth it. I'm a little miffed at the "free 2 day shipping" as I still have not received it! Trying to be patient. I did put a skin on my pre to protect it and being very careful til the case gets here.

This forum is awesome!
    I tried the link today and the 25% off is still working. Not sure why you didn't get it.
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
    so you can only get a blue one?
    Global Posts
    305 Global Posts
    If you go directly to AGF's website , you can choose from 8 colors (Metallic Blue, Chrome Black, Black, Clear, Metallic Red, Pearlized Pink, Pearlized Gray and Chrome. Currently, they are out of the Clear and the Pearlized Gray. Unfortunately, you pay through the nose here, $35 + around $8 shipping for 1 front and 2 backs (1 regular, 1 touchstone)

If you only want the discounted items AT&T sells, then you get a 2 pack with Metallic Blue and Smoked Chrome (Chrome Black). I ordered with the discount code about 3 weeks ago and it still worked...
    Verizon Pre Plus owner since 03-24-2010
    Update: discount STILL works on this case! It is selling for 17.99 and they have a 25% off additional discount with FREE two day shipping. Total for this case for me was just $13.69!

Compared to 34.99, 13.69 is a steal!
    Help keep WebOS homebrew alive! Donate to WebOS Internals!

Sprint Pre Plus - WebOS 2.1.0 - F105 Thunderchief Kernel

Einhorn is Finkel! ... Finkel is Einhorn!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
    this case fits on my pre 2 also -- it is a little tight but it will fit
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    I'm assuming this won't work with that Seilio(?) 2600mAh extended battery...
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

The only problem i have with this case is when you go to type, the keyboard flops around, anybody have ideas to fix this?
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Any new word on a belt clip for this puppy? Will the Sedio Innocase belt clip fit?
    Last edited by sjamie; 03/20/2011 at 01:26 PM.
    Thanks for the heads up...discount link referenced previously also worked for me.

I ordered two (2) units for $27.10 that also includes free shipping + tax (I guess everyone pays tax since I sure ATT is located everywhere in the USA). Still a great deal from ATT for two professional cases at less then $13/unit. Sorli...
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast