Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    any thoughts? thinking of getting one
    do a search before starting a thread. someone else started a thread not too long ago. go there im sure you will find a good one theyre talking about.
    I can tell you what I'm waiting for, I have a Plantronics Discovery 925 right now, but this looks unbeatable:

T1 Rugged Bluetooth Headset - BlueAnt Wireless
    For me, the "best" translates to what I find the most comofortable to wear for extended periods... and for me that ends up being the Motorola H715.

Probably far from the best in terms of specs and performance, but I can wear it for hours and never even know it's there.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    For me, the "best" translates to what I find the most comofortable to wear for extended periods... and for me that ends up being the Motorola H715.

Probably far from the best in terms of specs and performance, but I can wear it for hours and never even know it's there.
    +1

I have the Motorola H790, besides being light and comfortable, and it sounds so good that I rarely put my phone to my ear anymore. People on the other end can't tell the difference.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Anybody tried using a bluetooth with a boom microphone?

Amazon.com: Free Super Saver Shipping - bluetooth boom

Was thinking of getting one, but they don't seem to be popular with people.

I own a wired 3.5mm headset with a boom, but I figured one of these would be great for my Pre and PS3.
    The Blue Ant T1 looks like a winner for people that spend lots of time outdoors. If it lives up to the hype, it will be nice to be able to return client calls while playing hooky out on the water.

Hopefully the price will be reasonable.
    When I look at Bluetooth I want it to be able to handle my calls and accept my music. I went with the Jaybird's as they will connect to both
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Jawbone. Hands down the best I've used.
    I also use a plantronics 925, I think it works great and is very comfortable
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I have a BlueAnt V1 and nobody can hear me. I have to take it off and can barely use it. I have reset it over and over. Im trying to get some help at Blue Ant
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post

Agreed. Most BT's are pretty reliable nowadays so it comes down to comfort and convenience (easy to use buttons...easy to charge.) My favorite head set is the Samsung WEP410 because it is so light and tiny and charges easily in it's cradle. However, I found I used it mostly in the car so when I'm in a car without built in BT my favorite is the Jabra SP715 Speaker phone....much more comfortable to use a speakerphone than have something jammed in the ear. It is plenty loud on it's own, but works through the stereo as well, and it handles music too.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    My current favorite is the Plantronics Voyager 855 - as it is small but does stereo as well (via a detachable earloop).

Amazon: Plantronics Voyager 855 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Black

It works great with the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by scobb View Post
    My current favorite is the Plantronics Voyager 855 - as it is small but does stereo as well (via a detachable earloop).

Amazon: Plantronics Voyager 855 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Black

It works great with the Pre.
    +1

I've had mine for I think about 2 years now and I use it heavily. Still works beautifully. I'll buy another one if this one ever does wear out.

Honestly though, kinda tough to make a good recommendation to such a vague question. What are looking for? Talk only? Talk + Music? If music, stereo or mono? Do you care how it looks?
    Palm Pilot IIIxe > LifeDrive > Pre
    I have a Jawbone Icon & it's good...you can even customize it which I like...I also have a Motorola H17...if you have an Android phone, they have an H17txt which supposedly reads you text messages...even stuff like "lol" & "ttyl" is read out...both of these are good headsets.
    I love my Jawbone Icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by krispy521 View Post
    I love my Jawbone Icon.
    +1 Since I use both a work and personal phone, the ability to take calls on both phones simultaneously is hard to beat.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    jawbone is what I use
    I bought my bluetooth headset online and think you might wanna check the site for yourself to see if they have something that you want.
    jawbone Icon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast