1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any decent cradles in the works for the PrPrPr&#$275$;? $I$'$m$ $only$ $aware$ $of$ $the$ $Mobi$ $product$ $which$ $IMHO$ $is$, $in$ $many$ $regards$, $sub$-$par$.
    Quote Originally Posted by dowood View Post
    Does anyone know of any decent cradles in the works for the PrPrPr&#$275$;? $I$'$m$ $only$ $aware$ $of$ $the$ $Mobi$ $product$ $which$ $IMHO$ $is$, $in$ $many$ $regards$, $sub$-$par$.
    Not sure how the Pre needs a cradle, not like back in the days you need to connect the data port all the time for synching, it's only really used for USB file transfer or homebrewing. Everything is through the cloud.

Closest thing to a cradle you can get is the Touchstone.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Are you wanting it to watch videos on it? If so, Walmart sells one for the Ipod touch that works well. It is the Griffin Travel Stand for iPhone & iPod. It runs around $10. I could not find it on the Walmart website but it is on the Griffin one.
    I would just use the touchstone the magnets are great and it has the added bonus of being a wireless charger
  5. mt8
    Touchtone works just fine for me.