Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Just got an email that says it is now available!!!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I was just about to post this. I wonder if it works with the touchstone. If it does, I'll order one right away. If not, then I sense massive FAIL on Otterbox's part.
    I believe they have already said it wouldnt .
    doesnt look like its compatible with the touchstone...the back looks very thick
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Yeah I just got the email also.. Figured I'd do a search first LOL

I hope it's compatible otherwise.....

Edit: I just called Otterbox and he doesn't think so. IE no clue
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    i wouldve gotten otterbox but bc its touchstone incompatible i went another route...got this one:

Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I know this thread was started before, by another member, but I wanted to bring attention to the fact that there is a FREE SHIPPING code to be used.

Use the coupon code PRESHIPPING and FEDEX Ground shipping will be FREE!

And FREE is ALWAYS good!

Had heard that this wont work with the Touchstone, but I'm willing to take that chance. Otterbox products have never disappointed me before.

http://www.otterbox.com/palm-cases/p...e-tandem-case/
    Last edited by powerbyte; 04/15/2010 at 10:33 AM. Reason: added link
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    I know this thread was started before, by another member, but I wanted to bring attention to the fact that there is a FREE SHIPPING code to be used.

Use the coupon code PRESHIPPING and FEDEX Ground shipping will be FREE!

And FREE is ALWAYS good!

Had heard that this wont work with the Touchstone, but I'm willing to take that chance. Otterbox products have never disappointed me before.

Palm Pre Tandem Series Case // OtterBox.com
    i would get it if i didnt use the touchstone....but its very important for me...it does look good but ugh i cant go for it....plus the case attaches itself to the pre with clips which i dont like either
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

nice code but shouldn't you have just added it to the other topic?

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    code pre15 gets ya 15% off... Not sure if you can use both, but I'm bout to try
    my problem is that it won't work with the touchstone.. I think this is a HUGE issue they could have just made it thinner in the section the touchstone would sit

Otterbox is NOT touchstone compatible.
    And looking at the attachment mechanism...it will fail in the same manner as my Seido case did. The phone wears through the attachment tabs.
    The Case at Verizon, as linked by maxima2k53 looks like the absolute best choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i wouldve gotten otterbox but bc its touchstone incompatible i went another route...got this one:

Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF
    Does it come with a screen protector?

I'll write a full review after I receive mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    I'll write a full review after I receive mine.
    I will be anxiously awaiting reviews. Every other case seems to crap out after a week or two due to the little tabs breaking off.
    It seems super heavy duty... and slightly intrusive. I'd be curious to feel one installed..
    I ordered the Otterbox to try it out. I currently have the Rocketfish one but don't like how slippery it feels, and I like the feel of my friend's Otterbox. The AGF one doesn't look too bad either but it does make the phone look a touch wide.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I am amazed at the quickness of processing my order...already on it's way to FL from CO. Picked up about 1hr after order placed, at new sorting facility now....THANKS OTTERBOX!
    No way! I ordered mine and used the code PRE5 to get $5 off, but had to pay for shipping. I just chose USPS Priority. Can you combine the free shipping code with the $$ off code?

EDIT: Only one coupon code can be used at a time. Well here's hoping it gets here soon! Looks like the save $5 code saved me 50 cents over the 15% off code
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Does it come with a screen protector?
    i dont know...havent received mine but i dont think so
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast