Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So is the Otterbox a slider case like the Sprint and the AGF cases, or do the two halves actually snap onto the phone and the phone slides as before?
    Thanks!!! It sorta looks like a bloated Pre...haha. I ordered one for my wife (she drops her Pre CONSTANTLY), so I'll post my impressions when we get it. I'd have gotten one for myself except I use a touchstone. I gotta see her's first to decide it's worth sacrificing the use of my touchstone (or making the effort to mod the case to get it to work with a TS!)
    does it attach to the phone or itself?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Bazirker View Post
    Thanks!!! It sorta looks like a bloated Pre...haha. I ordered one for my wife (she drops her Pre CONSTANTLY), so I'll post my impressions when we get it. I'd have gotten one for myself except I use a touchstone. I gotta see her's first to decide it's worth sacrificing the use of my touchstone (or making the effort to mod the case to get it to work with a TS!)
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...some-case.html
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    does it attach to the phone or itself?
    It's a two part case with a screen protector that lets you slide the phone as usual..i posted pics on page 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken02 View Post
    It's a two part case with a screen protector that lets you slide the phone as usual..i posted pics on page 2.
    by the pictures...it looks like it attaches to the phone, not itself
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

by the pictures...it looks like it attaches to the phone, not itself
    I wonder if the attachment tabs are as prone to becoming brittle and breaking off like the Seidio case.
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    I wonder if the attachment tabs are as prone to becoming brittle and breaking off like the Seidio case.
    thats y i wouldn't go with the ones that snap to the phone....i had the seidio case a while ago it lasted like a week because one of the tabs broke off and then it wasn't the same anymore
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

thats y i wouldn't go with the ones that snap to the phone....i had the seidio case a while ago it lasted like a week because one of the tabs broke off and then it wasn't the same anymore
    Just my opinion but it seems that the tabs are reinforced more than other cases. For example, if you look at the back cover, two of the tabs are composed of two different smaller tabs, which are part of the molded plastic that makes the case. But like i said, only time will tell...
    What I would like to know is Touchstone.. I like the otterbox cause it comes with a screen protector but I need to know if a Touchstone will truly work.. they website says No but when i contacted them they had some success getting it to work...

AFG case does not come with a screen protector
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I like mine so far. The phone slides much smoother than when I had the Rocketfish installed. I also like the grip on the sides... makes it much easier to hold the phone.

I'm on the fence with the screen protector. I don't like how it doesn't cover the whole face. We'll see how it is over time and if the edges get dirty.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    What I would like to know is Touchstone.. I like the otterbox cause it comes with a screen protector but I need to know if a Touchstone will truly work.. they website says No but when i contacted them they had some success getting it to work...

AFG case does not come with a screen protector
    The Touchstone doesn't work for me after installing the Otterbox. There's significant amount of material on the back of the case. Holding it directly onto the Touchstone will cause it to register but it just keeps flipping on and off for me and the magnets aren't strong enough to hold it on without manual intervention.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmantone View Post
    The Touchstone doesn't work for me after installing the Otterbox. There's significant amount of material on the back of the case. Holding it directly onto the Touchstone will cause it to register but it just keeps flipping on and off for me and the magnets aren't strong enough to hold it on without manual intervention.
    thanks for the info I guess it's the AGF case for me... to bad they are sold out already!!!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123