Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Powerbyte = the new Billy Mays

All that was missing was "If you act now, we will double your order"....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Does it come with a screen protector?
    It seems to.

From the product page: Layer 1: Self-adhering clear protective film included
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    It seems to.

From the product page: Layer 1: Self-adhering clear protective film included
    he was talking about this one...

Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Oops sorry... I should've read the whole post. My mistake
    @pogeypre......

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    Oops sorry... I should've read the whole post. My mistake
    its ok np
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I ordered mine this morning. The status on this case for months has been "coming soon". I'm hoping they have learned from the Seidio case failures and don't have a chronic tab issue. The case has a one year warranty so we'll see. This case looks the best of all I've checked out. Looking forward to reviews by those that get theirs soonest.
    techbargains0310y gives you 10% + freeshipping
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Mine already shipped. Woohoo
    could someone who has gotten the case do a small review of the case?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    once you guys receive the case, let me know if you have a issue with the volume being displayed and not being able to go away.

since I got this case, it's happened a couple times, maybe the case is too tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    once you guys receive the case, let me know if you have a issue with the volume being displayed and not being able to go away.

since I got this case, it's happened a couple times, maybe the case is too tight.
    Do you have the Touchstone compatible back by any chance?
    Mine was waiting on me last night when I got home...immediately put it on and it fits perfect, looks great, and seems like it's pretty high quality. The only downside for me is not having a matching holster to put it in....now I gotta find something instead of my pocket to use! The whole Touchstone issue doesn't matter to me, I don't mind taking 2 seconds to plug in a charger...it ain't worth spending $50 to save 2 seconds IMO. Oh, and it does come with a screen protector, but it's no different than the ones from Verizon or Radio Shack...covers just the screen, not the entire face of the phone.
    I Just ordered the agf case!

Ill let you all know how it is when i get it!
    Installed my Otterbox today when I got home from work. Impressions:

Fit: Excellent. 5/5.

Protection: Excellent. 5/5

Bulk (for putting in your pocket): A bit large, but for the protection, I'll deal with it. 3.5/5

Rubberized keys for volume and power buttons: Excellent. 5/5.

Cons:

Hard to get to the charging port (I don't have a touchstone, only charge via cable at night).

Harder to switch to silent w/ slider on top. Just an inconvenience, not a deal-breaker.

Case adds bulk to the bottom of the top portion of the slider, interfering ever so slightly with the top row of keys (just makes it harder to get to them, or feels that way after having the Pre w/o a case for 10 months.

Hard to get the case off. Tried for about 30 seconds, decided to just leave it.

Oh, and it's slick! Set it on a table/etc and it slides easily. They have a nice rubberized grip around the edges...should have just run a strip or it right down the center of the back to make it "slide-proof".

Will use it for a few days and report back. Dropped my phone from ear-height last night onto asphalt...ugh. Wish I had my otterbox then. Phone was a-ok though.
    I just installed mine this afternoon, I agree with the above review in that the added bulk is well worth it. The river stone shape of the Pre has caused me to drop my phone multiple times! The tabs on it seem to be sturdier than other cases I've owned, but only time will tell. I have the Bodyguardz screen protector and managed to get the case on over it, after trimming some edges off. It is definitely much nicer to hold in your hand, and feels sturdy. Doesn't interfere with the slider mechanism at all. The volume button and power button covers are soft silicone, and don't interfere with operation of the buttons. I took pics if anyone wants to see what it looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken02 View Post
    I just installed mine this afternoon, I agree with the above review in that the added bulk is well worth it. The river stone shape of the Pre has caused me to drop my phone multiple times! The tabs on it seem to be sturdier than other cases I've owned, but only time will tell. I have the Bodyguardz screen protector and managed to get the case on over it, after trimming some edges off. It is definitely much nicer to hold in your hand, and feels sturdy. Doesn't interfere with the slider mechanism at all. The volume button and power button covers are soft silicone, and don't interfere with operation of the buttons. I took pics if anyone wants to see what it looks like.
    please do, if it's not too much of a hassle. I am interested to see real pics of it.
    Yeah thunderchicken02, me too!
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (249.3 KB, 35 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (315.0 KB, 29 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (395.0 KB, 27 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (493.9 KB, 27 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (248.8 KB, 22 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (236.4 KB, 24 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (277.7 KB, 33 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (156.5 KB, 36 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (144.1 KB, 33 views)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (146.2 KB, 35 views)
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast